#1 Lockhart

Lockhart

Yorkton Gamer & RPGMP3 Professional

• Administrators
  • 1,238 posts
  • Amazon Wishlist
  • LocationRegina, SK, Canada

Posted 12 June 2014 - 08:05 PM

Letting folks know, that I am now, right now, currently attempting a thing.

Basically, putting together little games for the Patrons of the site. An additional little way of trying to say thank you for supporting the site.

For this month, in the Patron Forum, I have a poll going between three of Pathfinder's Free RPG modules:

We Be Goblins - Four Players - Lvl 1 - Goblins!

Master of the Fallen Fortress - Four to Six Players - Lvl 1 - Advanced Player's handbook classes

Dawn of the Scarlet Sun - Six Players - Lvl 5 - Magnimar adventure

However I also hope to try out different systems and one shots and other things with the Patrons too, and audio record too to either release on the site, or to be kept in the Patron vaults. :D

I'll try and announce the latest developments here to keep all informed for those that can't see in the secret patron forums.

Any questions or comments, feel free to post here. Thank you.

#2 Hal

Hal

Site Owner

• Administrators
  • 8,097 posts
  • Amazon Wishlist
  • LocationHouston, TX

Posted 13 June 2014 - 07:35 AM

To subscribe to be a Patron - head on over the RPGMP3 Store and pick up a subscription.

Super inexpensive and helps to ensure that the site can stay online. The only reason we are still here is because of the Patrons. :)

Cheers

Hal :hal:

#3 Pencil-Monkey

Pencil-Monkey

Kyton

• Site Artist
  • 5,831 posts

Posted 16 June 2014 - 07:40 AM

Bear in mind, the site strives to uphold a strict code of conduct. ;)

1438718892_55669cc8b5.jpg

#4 Tulty

Tulty

Goblin

• Members
  • 237 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 16 June 2014 - 12:18 PM

Once payday rolls around, I intend to become a patron for at least a month (before I could very well be forced to non-patron again! :) )

#5 Hal

Hal

Site Owner

• Administrators
  • 8,097 posts
  • Amazon Wishlist
  • LocationHouston, TX

Posted 16 June 2014 - 01:41 PM

Yay! We need more Patrons. Patrons rock and with a little Patron attrition we are slowly getting closer and closer to THE LINE, below which the site will not be able to sustain its HUGE mass... :(

So Patron Up People! It's only 5 bucks a month for heavens sake :)

Hal :hal:

#6 Telemergion

Telemergion

Lantern Archon

• Members
  • 1,428 posts

Posted 15 October 2014 - 08:49 PM

It's funny that while I was super active on the old forums I wasn't a patron and then when I put my money down and the site changed over I disappeared for ages. But apparently I'm still paying my dues and I am hopeful and happy to say that I am back!

#7 Pencil-Monkey

Pencil-Monkey

Kyton

• Site Artist
  • 5,831 posts

Posted 16 October 2014 - 02:30 AM

It's funny that while I was super active on the old forums I wasn't a patron and then when I put my money down and the site changed over I disappeared for ages. But apparently I'm still paying my dues and I am hopeful and happy to say that I am back!

:) Welcome baaaaaaaack!

tumblr_lota8uToSz1qal1ox.gif

#8 Pencil-Monkey

Pencil-Monkey

Kyton

• Site Artist
  • 5,831 posts

Posted 12 June 2016 - 02:02 AM

Letting folks know, that I am now, right now, currently attempting a thing.

Basically, putting together little games for the Patrons of the site. An additional little way of trying to say thank you for supporting the site.

For this month, in the Patron Forum, I have a poll going between three of Pathfinder's Free RPG modules:

Too bad that this project never took off - there's another free Pathfinder module that looks like it could be loads of fun, called Horror at Dagger Rock. (Check out that cover image!)

SGW1000E_500.jpeg

At the edge of the Daggerstone Hills is Dagger Rock; a pinnacle of granite that thrusts more than one thousand feet into sky. At its base sits Relford; one of the oldest and most popular mining settlements in the region. Since a recent earthquake, Relford is slowly dying: The mine has closed and the mighty Rel River has all but dried up. Terrified locals flee their homes, abandoning their meagre livelihood with no explanation. Those that remain keep their doors locked and are wary of strangers. There is talk that some people have simply disappeared…

It is said that between the dark and dead trees of the hills, inhuman tribes lurk, preying on the unwary. Who knows what horrors have crawled from out the shadow of Dagger Rock?

An adventure designed for 4-6 characters of levels 1-3.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Gravityscan Badge