If you like storytelling games (*cough cough* @Daniel *cough cough*), check out the Storium kickstarter. It's already fully funded, so now they're just collecting stretch goals. Some of the people involved in the project so far include:
- Jason Morningstar (designer of the Fiasco RPG).
- Leonard Balsera (ENnie- and Origin-winning lead developer of the Fate role-playing system).
- Kenneth Hite (designer of Trail of Cthulhu and Night's Black Agents.)
- Keith Baker (creator of the Eberron D&D setting).
- Mike Lee (game designer and author of The Chronicles of Malus Darkblade).
Hey @ross - you're a fan of Scott Sigler, right? (Heck, you even had an audio bite from Infected as your ring tone, in one of the BAGgie episodes.)
Check out this stretch goal, that they recently unlocked:
SLAYERVILLE — Beneath the main street of a small Kentucky mountain town is a crack from which the supernatural pours into our realm to prey upon the unknowing — or would pour, were it not for the monster-stompin' clans of this tiny burg. Fight alongside the Huntersons, the Breakmouths, the Walkers, the Clampets, the Hatfields, the McCoys and the Crushers, families that have protected mankind for ten generations. Come to this land of Justified meets Ghostbusters, put your shoes up, and sit a spell. (By New York Times best-seller Scott Sigler, author of Infected.)