#1 tomlib

tomlib

Goblin

• Members
  • 154 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 13 April 2014 - 11:10 AM

Hello RPGMP3 friends,

I don't post a lot but I do lurk all the time. I'm currently enjoying Shattered Star and up to Session 28 although a peek at the thread indicates trouble lies ahead for our heroes.

I've been self-publishing Sword and Sorcery fantasy novels for a few years now and I've just released my sixth novel, The Broken Throne. It, like its predecessors, is a full length novel equivalent to a 300+ page paperback.

It's available for $2.99 at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, and Smashwords for any device. I hope you'll give it a try and, if you enjoy it, please write a review. We independent authors need all the help we can get.

The books are not a series but are set in the same fantasy universe with an over-arching plot. It is not required that you read them in any particular order and the Broken Throne stands alone as an independent novel so you don't have to worry about reading all six (although I hope you will).

Is it better to rule in tyranny or live in freedom?

Tom Liberman

#2 Slartibartfast

Slartibartfast

Ghoul

• Patrons
  • 921 posts
  • Amazon Wishlist
  • LocationMelbourne

Posted 14 April 2014 - 01:36 AM

Looks interesting :)

#3 Pencil-Monkey

Pencil-Monkey

Kyton

• Site Artist
  • 5,831 posts

Posted 14 April 2014 - 02:14 AM

Hey @Daniel, you're an Ayn Rand fan, aren't you?

I consider myself an Objectivist of the Ayn Rand school and that idealogy pervades my novels although they are set in a Sword and Sorcery realm.

Ooh, and there's a sample chapter, and videos - and a bit of man candy. ;)

The-Broken-Throne.png

#4 tomlib

tomlib

Goblin

• Members
  • 154 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 15 April 2014 - 05:59 AM

Thank you for the interest, Slartibarfast and Pencil Monkey!

The cover artist is Raro666 at Deviant Art. He's actually noted more for his pinups (of the large breasted female type) but I like his fantasy style as well. He's done the cover on my last five books.

Tom

#5 Pencil-Monkey

Pencil-Monkey

Kyton

• Site Artist
  • 5,831 posts

Posted 15 April 2014 - 06:37 AM

The cover artist is Raro666 at Deviant Art. He's actually noted more for his pinups (of the large breasted female type)

1502403_o.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Gravityscan Badge