9 replies to this topic

#1 lost_zeppo

lost_zeppo

Kobold

• Members
  • 60 posts
  • LocationScotland, UK

Posted 02 March 2014 - 02:59 PM

Hi folks, I was a member of the forums back before the site update, but I drifted away for a bit after my own attempts to organise recorded RP sessions fell through.

I've recently joined a group on Skype to play the new Timewatch RPG that just funded on Kickstarter, and I'll probably be recording some playtests of a new Evil Hat game I'm planning on running pretty soon, so I thought I'd check in again and find out about how to submit content.

The GM for our Timewatch group has already recorded our first demo session and is interested in putting it  (and future sessions) online to get some more actual play of the game out there, so he asked me to find out what the procedure and limitations are for uploading (in terms of file size, if any).

It's been a while since I was around these parts, and things are a lot different than I remember, so I don't know how the submission process has changed. ^_^;

#2 BigJackBrass

BigJackBrass

Whartson Hall Gamer

• Administrators
  • 4,601 posts
  • Amazon Wishlist
  • LocationStalybridge

Posted 02 March 2014 - 04:05 PM

Once was lost_zeppo, now is found :)

welcome back. I'll let Hal fill you in on the submission details, as I'm attempting to type on my 'phone from underneath a cat.

#3 Gorion

Gorion

Kobold

• Members
  • 61 posts
  • LocationCandlekeep

Posted 02 March 2014 - 05:16 PM

As well you should be! Silly human, thinking there's anything more important that being warm when a cat wants to cuddle... ;)

Welcome back, zeppo! Glad to have you here. ^_^

#4 Pencil-Monkey

Pencil-Monkey

Kyton

• Site Artist
  • 5,831 posts

Posted 03 March 2014 - 03:12 AM

Welcome back! :) Based on the Timewatch AP podcasts that already exist online, it sounds like a pretty fun game. Looking forward to hearing your group's take on it. :)

#5 lost_zeppo

lost_zeppo

Kobold

• Members
  • 60 posts
  • LocationScotland, UK

Posted 03 March 2014 - 08:59 AM

Once was lost_zeppo, now is found :)

welcome back. I'll let Hal fill you in on the submission details, as I'm attempting to type on my 'phone from underneath a cat.

Hi BJB! I've got a load of podcast catching-up to do at the mo, but I'll definitely be checking out your SLIDEways stuff sometime soon. I remember the first bunch of recordings being pretty cool. Also, I did a search for 'submission' on the forums and found an earlier post about it, so I've PMed Hal and I'll sort it out with him over PM when he gets back to me. :)

Welcome back! :) Based on the Timewatch AP podcasts that already exist online, it sounds like a pretty fun game. Looking forward to hearing your group's take on it. :)

Yeah, the Fandible ones sounded like a lot of fun (that D.B. Cooper, what a character), there's also another good one that was run for the ConTessa online convention available on Youtube. I also believe the designer, Kevin Kulp, will be putting up an AP of one of his own games as one of the stretch goals that was unlocked during the Kickstarter. So that's more Timewatch audio to look forward to. :D

#6 Pencil-Monkey

Pencil-Monkey

Kyton

• Site Artist
  • 5,831 posts

Posted 03 March 2014 - 09:42 AM

So will your AP podcasts be officially sponsored by GUGS? BTW, that would be an excellent name for your group affiliation, even though it will indubitably lead to confusion and mix-ups with the BAGgies. Plus, with a name like GUGS, you'll be pretty much forced to play some Call of Cthulhu games and record 'em, sooner rather than later. ;)

gugs.gif

#7 lost_zeppo

lost_zeppo

Kobold

• Members
  • 60 posts
  • LocationScotland, UK

Posted 03 March 2014 - 10:10 AM

So will your AP podcasts be officially sponsored by GUGS? BTW, that would be an excellent name for your group affiliation, even though it will indubitably lead to confusion and mix-ups with the BAGgies. Plus, with a name like GUGS, you'll be pretty much forced to play some Call of Cthulhu games and record 'em, sooner rather than later. ;)

Well, the group I'm playing Timewatch with aren't part of GUGS, so I probably won't use that name for those sessions. For my own stuff though, particularly the upcoming playtest sessions, I may go with GUGS as a group name, yeah.

#8 Hal

Hal

Site Owner

• Administrators
  • 8,091 posts
  • Amazon Wishlist
  • LocationHouston, TX

Posted 12 March 2014 - 08:36 AM

Welcome back sir :)

Submission is basically the same as it always was. Did we get around to setting you up a group and access to the Contributor Upload Form?

If not - drop me a Message and we can chat about it and get you set up.

Hal :hal:

#9 lost_zeppo

lost_zeppo

Kobold

• Members
  • 60 posts
  • LocationScotland, UK

Posted 12 March 2014 - 08:54 AM

Thanks Hal. Just PMed you about setting that stuff up. There's also a couple of older PMs regarding the audios, but I don't know how relevant they'll be now.

#10 Slartibartfast

Slartibartfast

Ghoul

• Patrons
  • 921 posts
  • Amazon Wishlist
  • LocationMelbourne

Posted 18 March 2014 - 07:47 AM

More audio! Super :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Gravityscan Badge