Greetings gaming fans! And welcome to another edition of something to do on the internet!
After @Hal 's recent attempts to get us to post more stuff I've been thinging of things to keep us all off that other site (FB) and on this wonderful one! To keep up the sophisticated and intellectual atmosphere we try so hard to nurture here at rpgmp3.com I would like to announce a game of Mornington Crescent.
I will keep the game open so anyone may join in and post, although it is obviously bad form to double-post, as that will invalidate any further use of replacement bus services for the duration of the round.
To keep things simple we will be playing with the 'London Underground 2013' board, pre 2014 strikes. I will presume you all have a copy but to keep things simple I will post a pic of the map we will be using after I have explained the rules. Please update your own board with the counters as otherwise it wll get confusing.
We are waiving the Weather rules and the Random Encounter rules as there may be beginners who want to participate.
I don't need to tell you where to start as that should be obvious.
YOU ARE READY TO PLAY MORNINGTON CRESCENT!
Optional Universal Core Basic Rules -
- The play starts at a designated station on the Underground network and players take it in turns to declare moves from there.
- As we are playing by the Council of Norwich standards only one counter needs to be in play and players take it in turns to move this from station to station.
- Obviously only legitimate moves are allowed.
- The game ends with the first player to move the counter to Mornington Crescent station.
- This person is the winner although technically none of us are winners in this game...
Edited by Slartibartfast, 10 February 2014 - 02:04 AM.