Yep :)

#62 Pencil-Monkey

Pencil-Monkey

Kyton

• Site Artist
  • 5,831 posts

Posted 14 August 2014 - 08:26 AM

Yep :)

So what I'm hearing you saying is: "Nope, don't worry about it".

Whew! What a relief. :)

#63 Pencil-Monkey

Pencil-Monkey

Kyton

• Site Artist
  • 5,831 posts

Posted 06 October 2015 - 02:52 AM

Damage.jpg

#64 forgedchaos

forgedchaos

Goblin

• Members
  • 137 posts
  • LocationCanton OH

Posted 27 October 2015 - 12:23 PM

I would love more Rolemaster, Id love to play or even run a game. Its been along time since ive actually gamed though and im not even sure how to do one online or record it.  If others are willing to help me with this maybe we could get something going?

#65 Hal

Hal

Site Owner

• Administrators
  • 8,097 posts
  • Amazon Wishlist
  • LocationHouston, TX

Posted 27 October 2015 - 02:11 PM

Speaking as a GM of so experience I find Rolemaster to be strangely easy to run. Yes there are a lot of tables but if you know how to use them they add easy tension and variability to combat and other situations.

I would love to get back to some Rolemaster at some point - I am trying to get a face-to-face game pulled together with some new potential players and maybe we will see some of that reasonably shortly if all works well...

Hal :hal:

#66 katheb

katheb

Kobold

• Members
  • 51 posts
  • LocationUk

Posted 05 November 2015 - 03:58 AM

Oh man, I was just listening to the shopping sessions again... Yes please yes yes.

#67 Xonel

Xonel

Toad

• Members
  • 11 posts
  • LocationArizona

Posted 05 August 2016 - 12:48 PM

Years ago I decided to become a patron purely because of the wonderful sessions of Rolemaster. Recently I stumbled back into the site and have been listening through a fair amount of the audio. Rolemaster as been getting another listen through and I have been chewing through Shattered Star as well. Because of my love of these sessions I decided to become a patron once more. I just wanted to say that as much as I'd love to play in a Rolemaster game one day(finding a willing group seems moderately difficult), I would thoroughly enjoy hearing Hal and the gang dive back into it.

#68 Pencil-Monkey

Pencil-Monkey

Kyton

• Site Artist
  • 5,831 posts

Posted 26 September 2016 - 06:15 AM

Years ago I decided to become a patron purely because of the wonderful sessions of Rolemaster. Recently I stumbled back into the site and have been listening through a fair amount of the audio. Rolemaster as been getting another listen through and I have been chewing through Shattered Star as well. Because of my love of these sessions I decided to become a patron once more. I just wanted to say that as much as I'd love to play in a Rolemaster game one day(finding a willing group seems moderately difficult), I would thoroughly enjoy hearing Hal and the gang dive back into it.

Happy birthday, @Xonel! :) Let's hope all your birthday wishes come true. ;)

#69 Hagen

Hagen

RPGMP3 Addict

• Patrons
  • 213 posts
  • LocationConway County, NJ

Posted 11 November 2016 - 11:33 AM

Yes. Please.

Almost through all of the audios, public and archived....the sadness is coming....

#70 The QuestionableDM

The QuestionableDM

Toad

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 12 November 2016 - 05:20 PM

Yes please to more Rolemaster! I ran a couple games a while back and absolutely would do so again if i wasn't already running a game of D&D

#71 Xonel

Xonel

Toad

• Members
  • 11 posts
  • LocationArizona

Posted 01 January 2017 - 11:55 AM

Happy birthday, @Xonel! :) Let's hope all your birthday wishes come true. ;)

While I missed your happy birthday message till now, I thank you for it, sir! Just wanted to stop in and mention my thanks for Hal and crew for their effort in posting their gameplay. I've been listening to these recordings since I was in high school. Now I'm prepping to head out of country for work so I'll be without service for a while. Thanks to y'all, I'll have something to listen to and keep me entertained. Thanks, Hal. I know the site is a lot of work but I believe in you guys.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: rolemaster, bribery

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Gravityscan Badge