#1 Daniel

Daniel

Gelatinous Cube

• Members
  • 2,825 posts
  • LocationYork

Posted 25 January 2014 - 08:38 PM

Hi there, folks,

Those of you follow our area of the forums will already know that I will shortly be returning to my gaming routes with some fun filled 0ed d&d. However, my resources are a little thin atm.

Does anybody have a turn tracker they would recommend? Something that will allow me to quickly and easily keep track of duration for torches, spells, paralysis and that sort of thing.

I am also looking for some decent, short, low level modules. I already own a few, but I am interested to see if any of our older listeners would have some they'd like to recommend.

Daniel

P.S.
Our first 0d&d release should be late next week, assuming we're able to record Monday evening.

#2 Daniel

Daniel

Gelatinous Cube

• Members
  • 2,825 posts
  • LocationYork

Posted 25 January 2014 - 09:09 PM

I should mention I own a copy of the original 1979 printing of keep on the borderla ds and that is definitely being considered. :)

#3 Hal

Hal

Site Owner

• Administrators
  • 8,095 posts
  • Amazon Wishlist
  • LocationHouston, TX

Posted 27 January 2014 - 07:49 AM

Oooooh - classic-y

Hal :hal:

#4 Pencil-Monkey

Pencil-Monkey

Kyton

• Site Artist
  • 5,831 posts

Posted 27 January 2014 - 09:51 AM

If you're looking for OSR D&D scenarios and supplements, there's plenty of free downloads available online.

Re: Turn trackers - long time since using one of these, so no personal recommendations, unfortunately; but if you're looking for utilities in the price range from £0 to gratis, there are one or two simple versions available, home-brewed, of course. :-)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Gravityscan Badge