5 replies to this topic

#1 Pencil-Monkey

Pencil-Monkey

Kyton

• Site Artist
  • 5,831 posts

Posted 10 December 2013 - 07:38 AM

Zuni_thumb%25255B3%25255D.jpg

Long-time site members (and the lovely site lurkers) will no doubt remember EegahInc, who was responsible for the original renditions of Feylin, Gerout, Balazaar, Bastion, and all the other lovable PCs and NPCs from the World's Largest Dungeon - drawings that have become almost iconic on the site.

med_gallery_8805_10_148047.jpg

His current work includes The B-Movie Catechism, a blog about "One man's desperate attempt to reconcile his love of his Catholic faith with his passion for cult cinema and really, really bad movies" (although the secular humanists on the site might still be able to enjoy the cat jokes). ;)

Pulp-Catholicism-043_thumb2.jpg

Pulp-Catholicism-036_thumb2.jpg

Pulp%252520Catholicism%252520033_thumb%2

Monkey jokes? That's just speciesist, that is. :(

#2 Hal

Hal

Site Owner

• Administrators
  • 8,091 posts
  • Amazon Wishlist
  • LocationHouston, TX

Posted 10 December 2013 - 07:51 AM

I had that character group line up on my business cards for ages.

Now I have no business cards because I never get to any cons or anything :( (sigh)

I don't like how we have people from the past that are not around much any more :( We need to track them all down and get them back here post haste.

Hal :hal:

#3 Pencil-Monkey

Pencil-Monkey

Kyton

• Site Artist
  • 5,831 posts

Posted 10 December 2013 - 08:20 AM

I don't like how we have people from the past that are not around much any more :( We need to track them all down and get them back here post haste.

Hey @Hal, is this bloke over here the same Robin as the one who wow'ed the listeners with his excellent home-brew game for the 2005 Marvellous Christmas Special? The famous Robin from your Temple of Elemental Evil games?

According to the description, he was in the Bradford University Roleplaying Society at approximately the right time for it to be him. Oh look, he's got a job in Canada now; maybe @Lockhart could lure him back into gaming, or just get him to drop by to say 'hi'?

Robin Uney is British, and as he puts it, “this is, apparently, A Thing.” We certainly do appreciate his accent and his charming insistence that we have no idea what tea truly is. In addition to his deep knowledge of tea, Robin brings a wealth of web development experience to the bv02 team.

Robin graduated from the University of Bradford with a degree in Multimedia Computing, and has worked for agencies in both England and Canada. His expertise runs the gamut from mobile application development to database and infrastructure development, as well as website accessibility and usability testing. This wide range of skills was acquired through his work with such notable clients as Nav Canada, Federation of Canadian Municipalities, the Treasury Board of Canada and CIRA.

When he isn’t hard at work, Robin is keeping us laughing in the office with his understated sense of humour, developing web-based dueling games or teaching his daughter how to speak with a growl.

Blimey, he's on G+ and Twitter and everything.

#4 Lockhart

Lockhart

Yorkton Gamer & RPGMP3 Professional

• Administrators
  • 1,238 posts
  • Amazon Wishlist
  • LocationRegina, SK, Canada

Posted 10 December 2013 - 08:59 AM

Oh look, he's got a job in Canada now; maybe @Lockhart could lure him back into gaming, or just get him to drop by to say 'hi'?

You say that as if Canada isn't the second largest country in the world, and that we all just live in a city together or something :P

#5 Hal

Hal

Site Owner

• Administrators
  • 8,091 posts
  • Amazon Wishlist
  • LocationHouston, TX

Posted 10 December 2013 - 09:19 AM

Hey @Hal, is this bloke over here the same Robin as the one who wow'ed the listeners with his excellent home-brew game for the 2005 Marvellous Christmas Special? The famous Robin from your Temple of Elemental Evil games?

According to the description, he was in the Bradford University Roleplaying Society at approximately the right time for it to be him. Oh look, he's got a job in Canada now; maybe @Lockhart could lure him back into gaming, or just get him to drop by to say 'hi'?

Blimey, he's on G+ and Twitter and everything.

Yes - that's Robin Stalker Monkey :)

Are you on my LinkedIn? In not - get thee hence. I need more connections :)

Hal :hal:

#6 Pencil-Monkey

Pencil-Monkey

Kyton

• Site Artist
  • 5,831 posts

Posted 10 December 2013 - 09:23 AM

You say that as if Canada isn't the second largest country in the world, and that we all just live in a city together or something :P

Man up! He's in Ottawa, that's a piffling 2,214 km from you - 2,620 km if you're on foot. You can hike that far in a day or two, right? Or maybe catch the next dog sled, or a public transport moose? ;)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: site artist, eegahinc, cartoon, comic strip, worlds largest dungeon

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Gravityscan Badge