#1 Aethyr

Aethyr

Frog

• Members
  • 340 posts
  • Amazon Wishlist
  • LocationVirginia

Posted 08 November 2013 - 11:01 AM

I must admonish you for being such good (?) roleplayers. Maybe experienced is a better term. Anyway, after listening to a few of your adventure paths I was under the delusion that when I got into a group again, it might actually be productive. Two sessions, a drunk GM, some lost players, some lengthy rules 'discussions' later and being barely into the campaign and I am hoping this is just new group getting its legs under it. But overall I want to thank you for being a great listen. I haven't found a really bad group yet. Some iffy sound quality that hampers my ability to listen to it in the car, but that's my issue. Anyway... Now for something completely random and not safe for most people.

#2 Hal

Hal

Site Owner

• Administrators
  • 8,091 posts
  • Amazon Wishlist
  • LocationHouston, TX

Posted 08 November 2013 - 11:50 AM

You are welcome - I was thinking about adding a Sound Quality indicator to the downloads so people could get an idea of what they were downloading but it would be a lot of work and perhaps a little arbitrary.

Generally the older audios from my side of things are worse than the more recent ones. I am not certain of the quality of the online Roll20 recordings but I think they sound OK.

I edited your post so that the video popped up on the forum - it is terrifying...

Hal :hal:

#3 Aethyr

Aethyr

Frog

• Members
  • 340 posts
  • Amazon Wishlist
  • LocationVirginia

Posted 08 November 2013 - 11:53 AM

Yes, tis quite terrifying. I didn't want to share it in the nice youtube thread, so I popped it in here. Mwuahahaha*cough*ahem.

#4 Slartibartfast

Slartibartfast

Ghoul

• Patrons
  • 921 posts
  • Amazon Wishlist
  • LocationMelbourne

Posted 09 November 2013 - 02:44 AM

Anyway... Now for something completely random and not safe for most people.

Aaaah! My eyes!

#5 BigJackBrass

BigJackBrass

Whartson Hall Gamer

• Administrators
  • 4,601 posts
  • Amazon Wishlist
  • LocationStalybridge

Posted 09 November 2013 - 06:26 AM

Weirdest episode of Teletubbies ever.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users