Welcome To Feylin's Bulging Bag of Festive Fun and Fantasticness VI
Can't believe it is this time already and apologies for the late start this year. But welcome to the annual RPGMP3 Secret Santa.
If you want to be part of FBBoFFaF VI then there are a few things you need to me so I can sort you out and send you the details of your festive betrothed.
Please go over to the FBBoFFaF V Info Collection Form and fill it in to participate.
I need the following information...
1. Your Site Username and Real Name (that way we are not scaring the postman or causing Homeland Security to get suspicious that we are using codenames or something).
2. Your full postal address (including country).
3. The country you are in (for sorting purposes)
4. Where are you willing to ship to? (own country, own continent, anywhere?)
Please complete the form before Thanksgiving (that's the 28th of November) to give people chance to shop and mail things.
Packages of joy should aim to arrive at their destinations no later than the Winter Solstice (that's the 21st December) though earlier will be better. If you are having issues with the mailing or things are not going to plan let me know.
When you receive your box of happiness post up on here so we can see who is getting things and we can check it off on the list.
OK! I understand that these are hard times financially but i think the rules for last year worked out OK and most everyone was happy with they bundle of wonder... So we shall keep them pretty much the same!
1. Gifts should cost between $20 - $30 (that's about £12 - £19, or AU$30 - AU$45, or C$24 - C$36, or ¥1965 - ¥2948, or €16 - €24, or NZ$34 - NZ$50). If I missed you out let me know and I will see what I can do!
2. The cost of the gift should be pre-postage, so think about the weight of what you are buying and where you have to mail it.
3. Once more - if you encounter any issues just let me know, or post up on here or whatever.
4. I am not setting any kind of theme for this but we are a gaming site so it should be pretty obvious the kind of things to pick up.
5. Feel free to edit your user profile to include a link to your Amazon Wishlist (it adds a little Amazon icon under in your profile information over to the left there) or post a link to it on this thread.
6. When you open your little box of goodies I want a photo (or at the very least a text description) posted up on here so all can share in the wonder
7. In order to participate you must have been a registered member of the forums at the time this post goes up (so we don't have any naughty people joining in just for the pressies)