#1 BigJackBrass

BigJackBrass

Whartson Hall Gamer

• Administrators
  • 4,601 posts
  • Amazon Wishlist
  • LocationStalybridge

Posted 26 October 2013 - 07:41 AM

I've mentioned this before, but thought that a new post in the same part of the forum where people are discussing miniatures might make sense :D

R. Talsorian's Dream Park RPG came out over twenty years ago and it had a line of official miniatures made for it by the company Soldiers & Swords. Naturally the line is no longer in production and as far as I have been able to discover Soldiers & Swords aren't in business these days; I've found no evidence that the line was released by another company under a different title, as sometimes happens. A little detective work and patient eBaying means that I now have all of the available blister packs except for these four:

145001 Psionic, Male Cyberpunk, Female Cyberpunk

145004 Martial Artist, Adventurer, Jungle Princess

145007 Male Superhero, Female Superhero, Captain Freedom

145012 Monsters

If anyone has these packs and would be interested in selling them, or knows somewhere with remaining stock, I'd love to hear from you.

#2 BigJackBrass

BigJackBrass

Whartson Hall Gamer

• Administrators
  • 4,601 posts
  • Amazon Wishlist
  • LocationStalybridge

Posted 10 August 2014 - 07:58 AM

Is it really August of 2014 already? Indeed it is; and I've just located a blister pack of 145001 Psionic, Male Cyberpunk, Female Cyberpunk via eBay, so hopefully that should be with me soon. That leaves the following sets (now with pictures!):

145004 Martial Artist, Adventurer, Jungle Princess

145004_zps3a990d8d.jpg

145007 Male Superhero, Female Superhero, Captain Freedom

145007_zps02d90879.jpg

145012 Monsters

145012_zps14c77a5f.jpg

If any of you can help me to track down these final few sets it would be greatly appreciated.

#3 Pencil-Monkey

Pencil-Monkey

Kyton

• Site Artist
  • 5,831 posts

Posted 11 August 2014 - 03:20 AM

Out of curiosity, do you actually paint and/or use the minis for gaming? Or are they strictly collector's pieces, left in mint condition on display in an air-tight smudge-resistant cabinet, where your guests may bask in their unvarnished gun-metal grey glory? ;)

#4 BigJackBrass

BigJackBrass

Whartson Hall Gamer

• Administrators
  • 4,601 posts
  • Amazon Wishlist
  • LocationStalybridge

Posted 11 August 2014 - 03:37 AM

I paint them, sometimes use them in games, otherwise keep them in a box. Mostly I enjoy painting, but with these I thought I might as well try for the full set :)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: dream park, miniatures

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Gravityscan Badge