• 840 posts

Posted 08 October 2013 - 11:06 AM

File Name: Sundered Skies Session 18

File Submitter: ross

File Submitted: 09 Oct 2013

File Category: Sundered Skies

Genre: Fantasy
Profanity Level: Jolly Sweary Indeed

Ross and the other Out-of-the-BAGgies take a break from their regular Sundered Skies game to play, umm... a different game of Sundered Skies. But with new characters! Ross is left scrabbling for a character sheet, as Emma leaps into the GM's Chair and takes the group Below Decks! (Which isn't a euphemism, by the way.)

• Might Max make multitudinous mountains of moolah, by grabbing the plot device and selling it for cool cash?
  • Can Kai keep calm as a cucumber when his ninja cat character is gone, and his new character is an upstanding paragon of virtue? (Really? Virtuous and moral, Kai? Surely, there's a typo somewhere?)
  • Is Dylan going to show up?
  • And does Ross cause us to toss our cookies, when he's giving a detailed description of his ratling character's penchant for suckling on wet beer towels?
Undead hordes! Adorable kittens! Alphabebetics and numblebers!
All this, and nice wise GMing advice from the philosopher ConfusiRoss ("It's always harder making up your own material, rather than nickin' someone else's.") - in Sundered Skies 18: Below Decks!

Intro music: Cupid's Revenge by Kevin MacLeod.

Outro music: [b]Mystery Sting[/i] by Kevin MacLeod.

Click here to download this file

#2 Lucky_Strike

Lucky_Strike

Goblin

• Patrons
  • 204 posts
  • Amazon Wishlist
  • LocationLittle Rock, AR

Posted 14 July 2015 - 05:14 AM

I've enjoyed this series quite a bit.

Thank you for helping prepare me for what's in store when my daughter gets interested in all the gaming books on the shelves beyond chewing on them.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Gravityscan Badge