2 replies to this topic

#1 LightPagoda

LightPagoda

Captain One

• Members
  • 461 posts
  • LocationSan Diego

Posted 29 September 2013 - 01:20 PM

I am working on a personal project I want to keep close to my chest for now, but decided I would like to get some outside input on it so am crowd sourcing some inspiration.  Any OotAK members on the boards should stop reading now, or just keep it to yourself Todd.  The question I am posing to anyone who would like to contribute it this:  What kind of alternate or just plain weird realities would you like to interact with as a player?  If you were in a game such as the Whartson Hall slideways or much insulted Rifts universe what kind of past/future fantasy/sci-fi possibilities with their own set of physics would interest you the most?  What about seeing two or more of these realities interact?  Does you answer change if the question is what two or more alternate realities would you like to see shoved next to each other and forced to find ways to deal with the consequences?  This can be more 'realistic' alternate history realities, work of fiction realities, whatever.  For any range of Reality A to Reality Z which A to Z would you want to interact with as part of a game, and which would you like to see interacting with each other?

#2 Pencil-Monkey

Pencil-Monkey

Kyton

• Site Artist
  • 5,831 posts

Posted 30 September 2013 - 10:26 AM

Some iteration of the Toon RPG, or the Warner Brothers Looniverse - or perhaps a dimension governed by Anime physics?

2cy22p.jpg

#3 LightPagoda

LightPagoda

Captain One

• Members
  • 461 posts
  • LocationSan Diego

Posted 30 September 2013 - 06:42 PM

Toons had been considered and included, but not anime. Until now.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Gravityscan Badge