• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Deidzoeb

Deidzoeb

Toad

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 31 March 2006 - 03:51 AM

I don't know if this is the kind of thing you'd be interested in reviewing, but I started a podcast called Brazen Hearts, Fresh, On Sticks.

It follows Josie, your typical young goblin, selling freshly grilled human hearts outside the mall, trying to survive her ruthless, bloodthirsty family, and pining after that dreamy hobgoblin who just stomped into town. Each week she describes part of her story to you, another human whose heart she will soon be selling on a stick.

Thought it might be up your alley.

Thanks,
Rob
http://brazenhearts.blogspot.com
http://evilbobdayjob.tripod.com

#2 Hal

Hal

Site Owner

• Administrators
  • 8,095 posts
  • Amazon Wishlist
  • LocationHouston, TX

Posted 01 April 2006 - 03:45 AM

Just listend to the first one of these and it is quite funny. Don't know what you guys think of it. The quality is not superb but it is still pretty funny :P And a little strange!

To make it a little easier for you:
Brazen Hearts 1 MP3
Brazen Hearts 2 MP3
Brazen Hearts 3 MP3

Hal :hal:

#3 Deidzoeb

Deidzoeb

Toad

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 04 April 2006 - 02:00 PM

Thanks, Hal. I'm still new to podcasting, so I wasn't sure how to balance audio quality against file size. You're right, at 64kbps, it sounds like a lisp filter has been applied. Starting with episode 3, I'm posting bigger files at 128kbps, and I'll post higher quality versions of the first two episodes. They'll still sound amateur, but at least they'll be clear.

Later,
Deidzoeb

#4 Salubrai

Salubrai

Gelatinous Cube

• Members
  • 2,937 posts
  • LocationTokyo, Japan

Posted 10 December 2006 - 02:47 AM

Hmmm! Well, I gotta admit - weird. Definitely creative, and definitely odd. But I think the rest of the boardites might wanna judge for themselves.

#5 Keener

Keener

Is Wonderful!

• Patrons
  • 4,977 posts
  • LocationCalgary, AB, Canada

Posted 10 December 2006 - 08:36 AM

I listened to them and it just wasn't my thing oh well, no skin off my teeth. :D

#6 Balgin

Balgin

The Dwarf

• Patrons
  • 2,109 posts
  • LocationRingwood, Hampshire, England

Posted 10 December 2006 - 11:00 AM

For some reason these remind me of Woody Allen (and I don't just mean the vocal similarities but the style as well). Maybe it's a regional thing.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Gravityscan Badge