4 replies to this topic

#1 Daniel

Daniel

Gelatinous Cube

• Members
  • 2,825 posts
  • LocationYork

Posted 05 September 2013 - 07:44 AM

Hey there folks, seeing that it has been a couple of years since I last posted regularly and Hal has convinced me to return to the forums again I figured a new introduction post would be in order.

I'm Daniel, known in a previous life as 'Illiani' the foul mouthed ever angry Dragon of the Pantsless Gamers and Gate Campers.  Over the years I've mellowed out a bit (or so Alex tells me) and so, these days, I'm just Daniel.  Sometimes even 'Dan' when I'm feeling particularly adventurous! :O

The games I produce tend to focus more on the story, rather than the rules, with drama and pretensions through the roof.

Outside of recording games, I enjoy building my own systems -- often based on the fantastic Savage Worlds -- sometimes these work, other times they do not.  Occasionally I even finish them before my group decides they'd rather just play Savage Worlds again! ;)

My other hobbies include LARPing; of which I play Profound Decisions utterly amazing 'Odyssey', as Carthaginian Berserker, and their recently started 'Empire' game, where I'm an Orc oath writer.  Both fantastic games and well worth the look in, if you're based in the UK and like that sort of thing.  Or, as Alex is soon to discover, if you're from Other Parts™ and have friends willing to pay for your ticket. :D

Best wishes and I look forward to re-joining the community once more. :)

Daniel

#2 Telemergion

Telemergion

Lantern Archon

• Members
  • 1,428 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 12:09 PM

Hello Danillianiel! Some other guy from the pantsless games was just here. I told him I'd listen to your stuff sometime and I honestly did mean it. Welcome back!

#3 Thing

Thing

a Bad Man

• Administrators
  • 12,601 posts
  • LocationNear Seattle, WA, USA

Posted 05 September 2013 - 02:43 PM

Welcome Back!

#4 Pencil-Monkey

Pencil-Monkey

Kyton

• Site Artist
  • 5,831 posts

Posted 28 August 2014 - 10:35 AM

Or, as Alex is soon to discover, if you're from Other Parts™ and have friends willing to pay for your ticket. :D

So, did you ever get him sent over from Sweden? :)

jattene-box__08622_PE085231_S4.JPG

#5 Daniel

Daniel

Gelatinous Cube

• Members
  • 2,825 posts
  • LocationYork

Posted 28 August 2014 - 10:42 AM

We both found ourselves particularly busy this Summer, so have put it back till next year. Its one of those 'this will definitely happen', just needing to organise when. :)

Alex was actually in the UK a couple of times this year, but our schedules never matched up :(

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: gate campers, tropis, savage worlds, pantsless gamers, larp, profound decisions, odyssey, empire

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Gravityscan Badge