8 replies to this topic

#1 Chewzter

Chewzter

Goblin

• Members
  • 193 posts

Posted 04 September 2013 - 08:12 PM

Hey there,

I have been a listener for quite a long time (love listening to podcasts in general) and I figured, with the new site and all, that it would be time to finally set up an account and sign up as patron (so Hal has one less moocher to complain about).

I'm a college student from germany and have always been in love with fantasy stuff. For a while now, I have been interested in pen&paper RPG (Just because I hate being too limited in what I can do).

Since I don't have too much opportunity for playing myself here (don't know a lot of people who would like to play AND have time), listening to you guys balances that out quite nicely.

All the witty wordplay, imaginative incidents and overall spectacularly silly shenanigans really make it worth listening to! It makes one wish to just be in the game as well!

So thank you for bringing all the sweet sweet honey (and occasionally sandpaper and blood) into my ears :D

Always looking forward to new content!

#2 Lockhart

Lockhart

Yorkton Gamer & RPGMP3 Professional

• Administrators
  • 1,238 posts
  • Amazon Wishlist
  • LocationRegina, SK, Canada

Posted 04 September 2013 - 08:43 PM

Welcome Chewzter, and may you enjoy your stay. A big hearty Thank You for stepping up into the realm of Patronhood, and I hope you find it enjoyable. *equips Chewster with the standard patron Ball-and-Shackle* :P

#3 Telemergion

Telemergion

Lantern Archon

• Members
  • 1,428 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 01:15 AM

Hey, no fair @Lockhart! I didn't get a ball and shackle and now you're just handing them out to new people? 

Well, outrage aside, welcome to the forums Chewzter. And I have a feeling if you mention it enough times and we ever get the ball rolling there could very well be a few someones around with free time and the desire to do some online gaming. Stranger things have happened.

This is where @Pencil-Monkey comes in with a terrfyingly random animated gif.

#4 Pencil-Monkey

Pencil-Monkey

Kyton

• Site Artist
  • 5,831 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 02:06 AM

Hey there,

I have been a listener for quite a long time (love listening to podcasts in general) and I figured, with the new site and all, that it would be time to finally set up an account and sign up as patron (so Hal has one less moocher to complain about).

Welcome aboard, sir. :)

Well, outrage aside, welcome to the forums Chewzter. And I have a feeling if you mention it enough times and we ever get the ball rolling there could very well be a few someones around with free time and the desire to do some online gaming. Stranger things have happened.

This is where that smelly monkey comes in with a terrfyingly random animated gif.

gallery_10823_11_13623.gif

http://www.rpgmp3.co...ron-subscriber/

#5 Telemergion

Telemergion

Lantern Archon

• Members
  • 1,428 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 02:25 AM

That's not nearly terrifying nor particularly random. Or does it's topical nature make it more terrifying and random?

Well done, sir. Well done.

#6 Pencil-Monkey

Pencil-Monkey

Kyton

• Site Artist
  • 5,831 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 04:17 AM

That's not nearly terrifying...

tumblr_mk8slpFXNV1rxam8fo1_250.gif

...nor particularly random.

tumblr_mhawn6YIkW1rue90ro1_400.gif

#7 Hal

Hal

Site Owner

• Administrators
  • 8,091 posts
  • Amazon Wishlist
  • LocationHouston, TX

Posted 05 September 2013 - 07:26 AM

Welcome shiny new Patron :) You rock and I see the system seems to have auto upgraded your account as intended - Yay!

Hal :hal:

#8 Chewzter

Chewzter

Goblin

• Members
  • 193 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 02:00 PM

And I have a feeling if you mention it enough times and we ever get the ball rolling there could very well be a few someones around with free time and the desire to do some online gaming. Stranger things have happened.

And thus begins the quest of pushing my agenda by regular name-dropping...

Welcome shiny new Patron :) You rock and I see the system seems to have auto upgraded your account as intended - Yay!

Hal :hal:

Yeah everything worked smoothly (well, after I activated Javascript anyway). Now I just have to come up with a good forum title.

#9 Thing

Thing

a Bad Man

• Administrators
  • 12,601 posts
  • LocationNear Seattle, WA, USA

Posted 05 September 2013 - 02:43 PM

Welcome aboard @Chewzter!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Gravityscan Badge