#41 Aethyr

Aethyr

Frog

• Members
  • 340 posts
  • Amazon Wishlist
  • LocationVirginia

Posted 24 January 2014 - 10:33 AM

Whenever I see this topic pop up in the Recently Discussed Topics, I always get my hopes up that a game is starting. When will I learn?

#42 Dungnmaster001

Dungnmaster001

Goblin

• Members
  • 215 posts

Posted 24 January 2014 - 01:52 PM

Whenever I see this topic pop up in the Recently Discussed Topics, I always get my hopes up that a game is starting. When will I learn?

I know what you mean. I don't have as much time as I used to for listen to the audio around here, but a new Rolemaster game would definitely be the one thing to make me shuffle things around and make time for. I still hold out hope though :)

#43 Pencil-Monkey

Pencil-Monkey

Kyton

• Site Artist
  • 5,831 posts

Posted 21 November 2016 - 07:22 AM

Hello everyone it's me Tanz your long lost lay healer. I went back and listened to the rolemaster recordings The Long Tall Texans did and found myself enjoying listening to it again. It was a such a great group to play with. No matter how cruel we were to each other we took it with a grain of salt and laughed our asses off in the process.

Happy birthday @Akira1121! :) Hope you get time to celebrate with some tabletop gaming fun.

I got such the urge to play it again but no one around here knows the rules. So I decided to run it myself. I believe we ran the Rolemaster FRP which is what I decided to follow up with unless someone has another suggestion. I have been going through the rules and character creation and pretty much got that down. Plus I have a nice character gen sheet in xls spreedsheet which does most of my calculations for me. I am still trying to figure out how to set up one for the experience since I am having a hard time figuring that out. The campaign itself I am still thinking of ideas so if anyone wants to put there 2 cents in I would be more then appreciate it.

Is your Rolemaster campaign still going strong? Do you need any more fresh ideas for it? :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Gravityscan Badge