Re: drugging alligators - most adventuring parties soon develop a habit of bringing certain staples with them at all times, such as weapons, armor and booze (goes without saying), a 10' pole (for poking stuff from a distance), and 50' of hemp rope. Not only is it cheap and useful for such situations that adventurers commonly find themselves in (i.e. burglary), but since it's hemp, you might be able to convince your GM that it could be unravelled and put in a bong. (If you purchase a hollow 10' pole, you're already set.)
And if you ever get a chance to try your 'Alligator Tripping Balls' technique again, you could find out whether Heather's token can balance on top of the poor beast.
or shark mouths. I placed you on a chimney last time...as the idea was given to me. Lockhart changed the map though and you didn't notice.
You mean you're taking requests?
- Inside the men's bathroom at the local tavern.
- On top of the altar in a temple that you just walked into to purchase healing or other divine favors.
- Inside a 5' square stone-walled chamber with no exits, in the basement.
- In front of the queue to the local drafting office, where people sign up to join the Fantasy version of the Foreign Legion.
- On Brunsk's nightstand, with a lampshade icon on top of Heather's icon.
- In the display window of a toy shop.
- In the display window of a fishmonger's shop, with an upside-down chum-bucket icon on top of Heather's icon.
- On top of a mail coach, heading out of town.
- In Brunsk's inventory, wedged between a hunk of cheese and some slightly used underwear.
- On the moon.