Posted 25 July 2013 - 08:58 PM

File Name: Curse of the Crimson Throne Session 01

File Submitter: Lockhart

File Submitted: 25 Jul 2013

File Category: Pathfinder

Genre: Fantasy
Profanity Level: Jolly Sweary Indeed

Harrow Reading at Sundown

Four adventurers, each with a bone to pick with the Korvosan crimelord Gaedran Lamm, receive a mysterious invitation.

Featuring:
Carter as the GM and Brunsk, Human Barbarian
Heather as Kasnas, Dwarf Rogue
Jennifer as Silvia Silverweave, Changling Witch
Andrea as Qurrs Heartzephyr, Kitsune Ranger

Intro Music "Dark Fog" by Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)

Click here to download this file

#2 Pencil-Monkey

Pencil-Monkey

Kyton

• Site Artist
  • 5,831 posts

Posted 26 July 2013 - 08:43 AM

Danke danke, Mr. Huggy Canuck.

Could you ask the ladies' permission to upload those shiny character portraits that are mentioned in the episode? They would fit nicely in the Gallery. :-)

#3 Lockhart

Lockhart

Yorkton Gamer & RPGMP3 Professional

• Administrators
  • 1,238 posts
  • Amazon Wishlist
  • LocationRegina, SK, Canada

Posted 26 July 2013 - 09:50 AM

Indeed, I plan to do something like that.

#4 Pencil-Monkey

Pencil-Monkey

Kyton

• Site Artist
  • 5,831 posts

Posted 26 July 2013 - 10:11 AM

handoutcards1.gif

BTW, this Harrow card looks like it would suit Brunsk:

Mountain_Man_-_Jecafu.png

#5 Lockhart

Lockhart

• Administrators
  • 1,238 posts
  • Amazon Wishlist

Posted 26 July 2013 - 10:19 AM

Lets see, that is a CN card of the CON suit I believe. Brunsk got the Bear, within the TN card of STR. There was a system to it. :P I think the Bear works fine. Brunsk does tend to be a big softy if you're not fighting him.

#6 Pencil-Monkey

Pencil-Monkey

Kyton

• Site Artist
  • 5,831 posts

Posted 26 July 2013 - 10:31 AM

Lets see, that is a CN card of the CON suit I believe. Brunsk got the Bear, within the TN card of STR. There was a system to it. :P I think the Bear works fine. Brunsk does tend to be a big softy if you're not fighting him.

Promise that you'll never let him shave off the beard, coz a shaved bear is just

EqDGT.jpg

#7 Lockhart

Lockhart

• Administrators
  • 1,238 posts
  • Amazon Wishlist

Posted 27 July 2013 - 09:24 PM

That would require Brunsk allowing someone to get close to him with a blade and surviving long enough to do so. That doesn't happen often :P

Also, permissions have been asked, and at least some of the character artwork from Heather has made it's way into the Gallery.

#8 J4 Coltrain

J4 Coltrain

Raven

• Site Artist
  • 29 posts
  • LocationTexas panhandle

Posted 28 July 2013 - 03:49 PM

it's probably "Jolly Sweary" because of me. xD I'm gonna try and get some more pics done...I have one of Newton coming up soon with his crown...it's mostly colored

BTW I made an account for this place.

#9 Pencil-Monkey

Pencil-Monkey

Kyton

• Site Artist
  • 5,831 posts

Posted 29 July 2013 - 02:06 AM

Welcome, stranger! Which of the three players are you, by the way? Heather drew the excellent advertisement picture for the site, and the portrait of her dwarf rogue, correct?
Which means you're probably either her or Jennifer, who drew the portraits of Silvia and Qurrs. And then there's Andrea, who's Jennifer's twin, yeah?

#10 J4 Coltrain

J4 Coltrain

Raven

• Site Artist
  • 29 posts

Posted 29 July 2013 - 08:03 AM

I'm jennifer. ^^ I'm getting a better picture up of both Silvia and Qurrs though. The two I drew before had space requirments and I never do well with those. ^^;

and yeah Andrea is my twin. :3

#11 Pencil-Monkey

Pencil-Monkey

Kyton

• Site Artist
  • 5,831 posts

Posted 29 July 2013 - 09:06 AM

I'm jennifer. ^^ I'm getting a better picture up of both Silvia and Qurrs though. The two I drew before had space requirments and I never do well with those. ^^;

Cool! :-) Welcome aboard, Mz. Jennifer.

and yeah Andrea is my twin. :3

Are you identical twins? Do you ever switch places during the game and try to trick Lockhart? "No, I'm not Andrea, she is! I'm Jennifer!" :-P

#12 J4 Coltrain

J4 Coltrain

Raven

• Site Artist
  • 29 posts

Posted 29 July 2013 - 09:10 AM

Cool! :-) Welcome aboard, Mz. Jennifer.

Are you identical twins? Do you ever switch places during the game and try to trick Lockhart? "No, I'm not Andrea, she is! I'm Jennifer!" :-P

ahahah as cool and fun as that would be we are very much different. and being on screen the entire time it would be hard to do that anyway. xD

#13 Pencil-Monkey

Pencil-Monkey

Kyton

• Site Artist
  • 5,831 posts

Posted 29 July 2013 - 09:16 AM

ahahah as cool and fun as that would be we are very much different. and being on screen the entire time it would be hard to do that anyway. xD

Just wait for the Hugsy Canuck AKA Carter to leave the room to take a pee, then you quickly put on a fake mustache! :-D

#14 J4 Coltrain

J4 Coltrain

Raven

• Site Artist
  • 29 posts

Posted 29 July 2013 - 09:25 AM

Just wait for the Hugsy Canuck AKA Carter to leave the room to take a pee, then you quickly put on a fake mustache! :-D

OMG I WANT A FAKE MUSTACHE SO BAD. and I do pranks like that with him on the camera. All he really has to do is focus on someone else and I pull pranks. (I've very often moved icons usually Heather's into funny situations when we aren's battling or in anything to importand.

#15 Pencil-Monkey

Pencil-Monkey

Kyton

• Site Artist
  • 5,831 posts

Posted 29 July 2013 - 09:37 AM

OMG I WANT A FAKE MUSTACHE SO BAD. and I do pranks like that with him on the camera. All he really has to do is focus on someone else and I pull pranks. (I've very often moved icons usually Heather's into funny situations when we aren's battling or in anything to importand.

Lockhart: "...Umm, Jennifer? Why is Heather's icon on top of the tavern's chimney? And why does your icon look like moustache_by_witchworks-d3egx94.gif?"

#16 J4 Coltrain

J4 Coltrain

Raven

• Site Artist
  • 29 posts

Posted 29 July 2013 - 09:46 AM

Lockhart: "...Umm, Jennifer? Why is Heather's icon on top of the tavern's chimney? And why does your icon look like moustache_by_witchworks-d3egx94.gif?"

actually it's usually in a chum bucket. I've yet to find a chimney to place her in.

and I WANT THAT ICON SO BAD. I WANT IT WITH A FIERY PASSION.

#17 Pencil-Monkey

Pencil-Monkey

Kyton

• Site Artist
  • 5,831 posts

Posted 29 July 2013 - 09:54 AM

actually it's usually in a chum bucket.

You mean "bucket filled with fishing bait", right? Right? :-(

See, that's another thing you need to be careful with when @Thing is around: Even the most innocuous of typos will bring him running, for example "chum bucket" would make him go: "Oh, so when you've been playing with your friend, she's all sticky and smells like fish?", except the stuff he can come up with is much worse.

and I WANT THAT ICON SO BAD. I WANT IT WITH A FIERY PASSION.

MUSTACHE POWAH!

mustache-power-o.gif

#18 J4 Coltrain

J4 Coltrain

Raven

• Site Artist
  • 29 posts

Posted 29 July 2013 - 10:04 AM

You mean "bucket filled with fishing bait", right? Right? :-(

See, that's another thing you need to be careful with when @Thing is around: Even the most innocuous of typos will bring him running, for example "chum bucket" would make him go: "Oh, so when you've been playing with your friend, she's all sticky and smells like fish?", except the stuff he can come up with is much worse.

MUSTACHE POWAH!

mustache-power-o.gif

yes FISH GUTS. xD omg so dirty.  and if I could sport a 'stach like that...my power would be UNSTOPPABLE.

#19 Lockhart

Lockhart

• Administrators
  • 1,238 posts
  • Amazon Wishlist

Posted 29 July 2013 - 11:01 AM

Ah, Jenn and PM getting along swimmingly... *shudder* why do I suddenly have a chill running down my spine?

BTW PM, I think Jenn and Drea are some of the most similar voices (though I'm sure they will disagree and poke me with sticks for saying so) we've had on a recording, any trouble differentiating them?

#20 J4 Coltrain

J4 Coltrain

Raven

• Site Artist
  • 29 posts

Posted 29 July 2013 - 11:04 AM

Ah, Jenn and PM getting along swimmingly... *shudder* why do I suddenly have a chill running down my spine?

BTW PM, I think Jenn and Drea are some of the most similar voices (though I'm sure they will disagree and poke me with sticks for saying so) we've had on a recording, any trouble differentiating them?

there will be stick poking AND pyre burning in your future, yes.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Gravityscan Badge