6 replies to this topic

#1 The_Nalic

The_Nalic

Goblin

• Members
  • 196 posts
  • LocationBradford, W. Yorks

Posted 21 July 2013 - 03:32 PM

Hi all hope you are all enjoying the audio. I'm lagging behind so I have a lot of catching up to do :)

#2 Hal

Hal

Site Owner

• Administrators
  • 8,097 posts
  • Amazon Wishlist
  • LocationHouston, TX

Posted 21 July 2013 - 04:43 PM

Hey Alec,

Nice to see you passing by :) Yes - there is a mighty ton of audio released :) And a lot more to come!

You need to get an avatar :P

Hal :hal:

#3 alaricus

alaricus

Kobold

• Members
  • 69 posts

Posted 21 July 2013 - 07:38 PM

Hey there, and indeed we are. Can't wait for the next squirt from the Hosepipe of Awesome, or whatever it was being called on the old forum. :D

#4 Pencil-Monkey

Pencil-Monkey

Kyton

• Site Artist
  • 5,831 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 07:34 AM

>sorry for more thread necromancy but hopefully it'll be worth it as it involves a story about hal<

To set the scene, i have descided to come back early from my first christmas break at uni in order to get some work done and attend new years day celebrations, luckily hal and helen offered to let me crash at theirs in their spare bedroom and even more luckily the other occupent of the house the (very ugly) male stripper was abscent. Hal, helen and i are sat in the front room talking about things, when i glance up to notice hal seems to be asleep

Alec: Hal are you asleep
Hal(in dreamy weird voice): Whos that helen?
Helen: its alec remember hal, he;s staying with us
Hal: Ah no a big scary nalic monster... I will fight him off
*hal with eyes closed waves an imaginary sword in my general direction*
Helen: Noo.. .what are you doin hal?
Hal: dont worry my lady i will protect you from the nalic *waves sword again at me*
Helen: Stop that hal your asleep.. (in desperation) look i'll give you erm.. a magic ring that way it wont be able to get you.
*takes a ring off and puts it on hal*
Hal: a ring of nalic protection stay away you evil beastie

hal then proceeds to thrust forth the hand with 'the ring of nalic protection' at me and shouting BACK GET BACK every time i start to talk for the next 5 minuites until he decides to stop talking in his sleep.

A few days later i held a 20 minuite conversation with him about his anime collection without realising he was actually asleep, although he claimed not to be and tried to prove this by opening his eyes so we could all see his eyes rolled biack into his skull. Aparantly he tried to make himself a cup of coffee whilst asleep, despite the two very steep flights of stairs from his bedroom to the kitchen and the danger of fire etc.

Anyway from then on i've always been 'the nalic'.. hope hal cant remember any good dirt on me!

Ahh, the site wouldn't be complete without the story of The Nalic Begins. :-D

#5 Telemergion

Telemergion

Lantern Archon

• Members
  • 1,428 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 11:44 AM

I must have missed that the first time around. That is awesome.

#6 Lockhart

Lockhart

Yorkton Gamer & RPGMP3 Professional

• Administrators
  • 1,238 posts
  • Amazon Wishlist
  • LocationRegina, SK, Canada

Posted 24 July 2013 - 10:39 AM

I stopped by to give a "welcome to the new forums" and I end up hearing priceless stories about Hal. Excellent.

#7 Pencil-Monkey

Pencil-Monkey

Kyton

• Site Artist
  • 5,831 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 06:34 AM

I stopped by to give a "welcome to the new forums" and I end up hearing priceless stories about Hal. Excellent.

Too bad there isn't a written version of Hal's story about his male stripper room mate, and Chris' immediate response: "We were talking about anal lesions. I do NOT want to know why that reminds you of your old room mate."

You'll have to dig out the old TMI ROTFLOL LoL/ToH episodes to hear it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Gravityscan Badge