11 replies to this topic

#1 eyeharvester

eyeharvester

Toad

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • LocationThe Emerald City Of Oz

Posted 18 July 2013 - 07:35 PM

I've been lurking on RPGMP3 for a while now, mostly just downloading audio and patronizing our hosts, and I don't really plan on changing that anytime soon, but the inauguration of the new site design and new forums seems like a wonderful time to at least say "Thank you!" to Hal & Lindsay for running this place, and to all the ladies & gentlemen who record and play in the sessions stored here. So, ah, thank you. You all have made multiple menial jobs much, much, much more tolerable than they would otherwise have been.

Much, much more tolerable than he otherwise would have been since 1986,

--mark

#2 Telemergion

Telemergion

Lantern Archon

• Members
  • 1,428 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 04:01 AM

Oh thank god! I thought by "marking" your territory that there would be pee all over the new forum but I see it's just a play on your name. Very clever. Welcome to the forums. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to put away a bucket and mop I didn't need to grab. Thanks for coming.

/stinkeye

#3 Pencil-Monkey

Pencil-Monkey

Kyton

• Site Artist
  • 5,831 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 08:52 AM

Oh thank god! I thought by "marking" your territory that there would be pee all over the new forum but I see it's just a play on your name. Very clever. Welcome to the forums. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to put away a bucket and mop I didn't need to grab. Thanks for coming.

/stinkeye

Wait up, champ! If you've got the buckey out, anyway... *Hnng...*

monkey-power-butt-rainbow.gif

EDIT: Oh, hey, new old guy. Welcome out of the shadows. *FRAPPFFRTfarrrt* Isn't it much nicer out here in the open? *ploplopPLOPPLOppfffrrRRTt* _fart__revamp_by_Soulnova.gif

#4 Hal

Hal

Site Owner

• Administrators
  • 8,097 posts
  • Amazon Wishlist
  • LocationHouston, TX

Posted 19 July 2013 - 11:05 AM

Dude - where do you find these things. :)

So glad animated gifs work on here.

Hal :hal:

#5 Telemergion

Telemergion

Lantern Archon

• Members
  • 1,428 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 11:52 AM

*sigh*

/mop

#6 Dr_Jomster

Dr_Jomster

Goblin

• Members
  • 193 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 05:20 PM

Nice rainbow colours! :)

#7 Pencil-Monkey

Pencil-Monkey

Kyton

• Site Artist
  • 5,831 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 06:45 AM

Nice rainbow colours! :)

Spoken with all the satisfaction of a man who, for once, is not the one who has to mop up unnameable technicolored lumpy fluids. :-)

#8 Lockhart

Lockhart

Yorkton Gamer & RPGMP3 Professional

• Administrators
  • 1,238 posts
  • Amazon Wishlist
  • LocationRegina, SK, Canada

Posted 24 July 2013 - 10:28 AM

Welcome harvester of eyes. Glad to have the presence of another lurker known, I hope you continue to enjoy some role playing audio to brighten up your menial tasks. I know I have a rpgmp3 podcast blasting through the house when I wash dishes or do chores.

#9 Pencil-Monkey

Pencil-Monkey

Kyton

• Site Artist
  • 5,831 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 07:54 AM

Welcome harvester of eyes. Glad to have the presence of another lurker known, I hope you continue to enjoy some role playing audio to brighten up your menial tasks. I know I have a rpgmp3 podcast blasting through the house when I wash dishes or do chores.

Try listening to some episodes with the Order of the Ass, Kicking. One of the players is married to a lady named Becky, who occasionally joins the game, and who always has to cook and do the dishes while the menfolk are busy playing (and recording). You'd get the sound of clinking crockery in, uh... whatever is the three-fold version of stereo. :)

#10 Lockhart

Lockhart

Yorkton Gamer & RPGMP3 Professional

• Administrators
  • 1,238 posts
  • Amazon Wishlist
  • LocationRegina, SK, Canada

Posted 25 July 2013 - 09:54 AM

Try listening to some episodes with the Order of the Ass, Kicking. One of the players is married to a lady named Becky, who occasionally joins the game, and who always has to cook and do the dishes while the menfolk are busy playing (and recording). You'd get the sound of clinking crockery in, uh... whatever is the three-fold version of stereo. :)

So you suggest I listen to people roleplaying while someone is washing dishes, while I'm washing dishes? Touche.

#11 Telemergion

Telemergion

Lantern Archon

• Members
  • 1,428 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 05:52 PM

Is there a podcast with mopping?

#12 Pencil-Monkey

Pencil-Monkey

Kyton

• Site Artist
  • 5,831 posts

Posted 26 July 2013 - 06:01 AM

Is there a podcast with mopping?

The Yorkies had an episode of Ptolus where the blind kid tried to fend off a ravenous were-homosexual with a broom.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Gravityscan Badge