Some more Santa's Soldiers for Christmas

Click here to download this file

#2 Pencil-Monkey

Pencil-Monkey

Kyton

• Site Artist
  • 5,831 posts

Posted 29 December 2016 - 09:22 AM

Exiled to a remote monitoring station following the debacle of their last mission, the dregs of the (dis)Order of St Nicholas, watch a cold lonely vigil whilst unbeknownst to them, fate is about to slap them around the face with a soggy gingerbread man.

Just as a special note - this was a 2 parter that I have spliced together for ease of downloading so they say goodbye in the middle and then come back again :P

This outfit simply wasn't the same after their Nazi elf leader was mysteriously killed in the line of duty last time. But I'll listen anyway. Thanks, Hal and BAGgers!

An excellent episode, made extra super fun by Yoggie-BAG crossover goodness.
Best. Quote. Ever "I don't think I've ever met Ross before"...

Is the previous 2008 edition available anywhere, or can I just not find it?

Another fine Xmas Special episode from the BAGgies! :) Hmm, it also features several tantalizing hints and allusions to an episode between this and the inaugural 2006 episode, Trouble in Tinytown...

With regards the third game I was pretty sure the RPGMP3 Bradford lot were going to be recording something but I guess it fell through due to the holidays or some such.

We have a game but it overran the single session we allotted it and scheduling the 2nd session is proving near impossible.
Rest assured we will complete it (unless we don't)

Aww, no! :( A bit into this episode, Steve actually mentions that the 2007 BAG Christmas Special was never finished, and the recording of the partial game was never posted on the site, sadly. :( Oh well, we'll just have to imagine the shenanigans that surely must've ensued when a squad of Santa's finest "elf-lite" soldiers infiltrated a strip club - or possibly multiple strip clubs! :D

During the recording of last nights session, part one of a new Santa's Soldiers adventure The Candy Cane Caper (see player handout 1), the players held a colouring competition, creating their lurid representations of Cthulhu mythos monsters, taken from the Chthulhu Colouring Book (2nd Ed.) by Marc Damicis.
The results are presented here for judging by our members. A prize (of sorts) will be awarded to the creator of the artwork you deem most worthy.
Remember now, the powers that bee have been taken out of the loop, only you can crown this years "Colouring Idol" :lol:

That handout says it all, really. ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Gravityscan Badge