25 replies to this topic

#1 wolfsnap

wolfsnap

Stirge

• Members
  • 457 posts
  • Locationwww.diredestiny.com

Posted 13 June 2013 - 07:15 PM

It's been a long while since I came by to either listen or contribute, but I wanted everyone to know that I plan on trying to make my presence a little more... err... present.

I got a PM from another user asking me very kindly to release the remaining sessions of the Pathfinder PRGLED sessions for Paths of Gaeda. There have been a few more requests over the months, and I think this one may have put me over the top. I need to get in touch with Hal about starting the uploads again.

Anyways, I just finished up a new project (Another Pathfinder book, as it happens) so since that's all wrapped up I'll try to put some of that energy back into editing and releasing new podcast episodes. We have have 62 episodes "in the can" so that means that only a little over a third have been released to the main site. Maybe we can rectify that.

#2 eformo

eformo

Ghoul

• Members
  • 566 posts
  • LocationWaco

Posted 13 June 2013 - 08:28 PM

YEAH!!!

Glad to hear from you again and I am already salivating at the thought of hearing more of your campaign. I definitely loved listening and pillaging ideas from your world - definitely one of the more engaging campaign settings I've been privileged to have contact with.

I hope this works out to get things up in the not too distant future. Things are a little slow around here at the moment and I hope that everyone else is doing alright.

#3 wolfsnap

wolfsnap

Stirge

• Members
  • 457 posts

Posted 17 June 2013 - 07:31 AM

Still going through the old audio. Hopefully I can start editing more audio after Paizocon. Have Hal and Lindsay been around, lately? What's the status on frequency of uploads from the other games?

#4 BigJackBrass

BigJackBrass

Whartson Hall Gamer

• Administrators
  • 4,601 posts
  • Amazon Wishlist
  • LocationStalybridge

Posted 17 June 2013 - 08:54 AM

Have Hal and Lindsay been around, lately? What's the status on frequency of uploads from the other games?

Not on here so much. Uploads are sporadic. Hal is working to reboot the site and get the shiny new version going soon, but I'm afraid I don't have any sort of timetable for that.

#5 eformo

eformo

Ghoul

• Members
  • 566 posts
  • LocationWaco

Posted 21 June 2013 - 06:27 AM

I don't want to start making trouble, but it seems to me that, as a stop-gap, an existing torrent tracker might be able to help handle distribution. :)

I'm up for just about anything that gets more Paths on my hard drive.

#6 Lockhart

Lockhart

Yorkton Gamer & RPGMP3 Professional

• Administrators
  • 1,238 posts
  • Amazon Wishlist
  • LocationRegina, SK, Canada

Posted 21 June 2013 - 10:31 AM

Hal and Thing are close with the new site...Just need to finish up the last bits... But of course bugging them is probably a good motivation to get that done faster :P

As a side note, the Pros are still recording and such and we're into the second book of Shattered Star and finished Session 21 I believe. So there will be some good content coming down the pipes when the site relaunch is done.

#7 wolfsnap

wolfsnap

Stirge

• Members
  • 457 posts

Posted 21 June 2013 - 11:56 AM

Site Relaunches are hard. It always takes much more time and effort than you think.

#8 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 21 June 2013 - 02:15 PM

Stay on target... almost there... stay on target... *

*Brought to you by "I'll name that quote in one" Enterprises Ltd... :)

#9 LightPagoda

LightPagoda

Captain One

• Members
  • 461 posts
  • LocationSan Diego

Posted 23 June 2013 - 02:57 PM

I dearly hope someone failed that first save under the Lady.

Hal and Thing are close with the new site...Just need to finish up the last bits... But of course bugging them is probably a good motivation to get that done faster :P

As a side note, the Pros are still recording and such and we're into the second book of Shattered Star and finished Session 21 I believe. So there will be some good content coming down the pipes when the site relaunch is done.

#10 Lockhart

Lockhart

Yorkton Gamer & RPGMP3 Professional

• Administrators
  • 1,238 posts
  • Amazon Wishlist
  • LocationRegina, SK, Canada

Posted 24 June 2013 - 12:13 PM

I dearly hope someone failed that first save under the Lady.

Why, yes. Yes they did.

#11 LightPagoda

LightPagoda

Captain One

• Members
  • 461 posts
  • LocationSan Diego

Posted 24 June 2013 - 11:39 PM

Nice. Look forward to hearing how that played out. Sadly the player in my group who failed was an oracle with the wolf face curse. The impact was somewhat lessened by that. Toss in a cursed item the group had shopped for specifically to fix something else and it was pretty much negated.

#12 eformo

eformo

Ghoul

• Members
  • 566 posts
  • LocationWaco

Posted 26 June 2013 - 07:19 AM

Been almost two weeks Wolfsnap. Not to hound you, but I'm still chomping at the bit. Just want you to know how much I'm looking forward to hearing more sessions from you guys - I'd nearly given up hope for a while there.

#13 wolfsnap

wolfsnap

Stirge

• Members
  • 457 posts

Posted 27 June 2013 - 12:52 PM

Been almost two weeks Wolfsnap. Not to hound you, but I'm still chomping at the bit. Just want you to know how much I'm looking forward to hearing more sessions from you guys - I'd nearly given up hope for a while there.

I'm still going through back-audio. There may be some episodes that were uploaded ages ago that haven't been posted to the public site yet, because there are still a couple of episodes in the patron area that never made it to the public area. I'm not entirely sure what the protocol currently is because I know that Hal is putting things directly in the public area now (I think).

Just finished a huge project yesterday so I should have more time for getting out the old audio soon - although I DO need to prep for Paizocon now. :P

#14 Vaeron

Vaeron

Stirge

• Members
  • 388 posts

Posted 27 June 2013 - 03:57 PM

Glad to hear there is still stuff forthcoming. I'm happy to keep my patronage going, because I still listen (to older stuff now) as I have time. In the meantime, I've patroned at YSDC as well and am hip-deep in Cthulhu audio. That, and the various Cthulhu-themed Kickstarters out there at present, are obsessively consuming my time.

I dearly miss the Texas gamers. I wish there was a way, via Skype or Forge or what have you, to hear from Ned, James, or David in one of the games again.

#15 Balgin

Balgin

The Dwarf

• Patrons
  • 2,109 posts
  • LocationRingwood, Hampshire, England

Posted 30 June 2013 - 11:39 AM

Have Hal and Lindsay been around, lately? What's the status on frequency of uploads from the other games?

Not on here so much. Uploads are sporadic. Hal is working to reboot the site and get the shiny new version going soon, but I'm afraid I don't have any sort of timetable for that.

Thanks for the heads up BJB. I've been waiting for a good opportunity to edit & upload another 19-20 sessions of Shattered Star. I must've uploaded the first one of them four or five times but since the upload system's a bit wonky I never get any confirmation as to whether it actually uploaded or not. It usually just times out.

#16 Lindsay

Lindsay

Site Hottie

• Members
  • 2,670 posts
  • Amazon Wishlist
  • LocationTexas

Posted 30 June 2013 - 11:54 AM

We are still around, Hal is currently (actually, as I type too :wink:) working all his spare time on the new website, & moving files with Thing. June 13th I had a big hat show/new collection so we were drowning in new hats, which are now being uploaded (by me) to Etsy (if you should be interested Look Here.

I also have ended up hurting my back again pretty good, lower back this time, cue Drs, MRI's, Xrays last week, to find out Im basically degenerating at a vast rate of knots, & should be put in a protective bubble. Ruptured Disk, or something; Lindsay is now not allowed to run, jump, roller derby, or anything fun. Bummer. Having to make some lifestyle and house adjustments atm. All good fun :D

Between all of that, a job interview for Hal (Ssh, and fingers crossed, promotion :D ), still playing with Lockhart & Thing weekly (even at my most stressed, go me), time seems to evaporate, but we are still here, and doing well.

So, Hello :sew:

#17 BigJackBrass

BigJackBrass

Whartson Hall Gamer

• Administrators
  • 4,601 posts
  • Amazon Wishlist
  • LocationStalybridge

Posted 30 June 2013 - 12:13 PM

:tiphat: Hello! :D

#18 Balgin

Balgin

The Dwarf

• Patrons
  • 2,109 posts
  • LocationRingwood, Hampshire, England

Posted 30 June 2013 - 12:16 PM

Good to hear from you Lindsay. Sorry to hear about your back. That's got to be nasty. Hope you manage to adjust and that things get better for you.

#19 Daniel

Daniel

Gelatinous Cube

• Members
  • 2,825 posts
  • LocationYork

Posted 30 June 2013 - 04:18 PM

Sorry to hear about your back, Lindsay. I managed to injure mine at a LARP event a month or so ago, so you have my every sympathy.

I hope your recovery is smooth and rapid.

Have a hug: *hugs*

#20 MelkiorWhiteblade

MelkiorWhiteblade

Lantern Archon

• Members
  • 1,186 posts
  • LocationRoseville, CA

Posted 30 June 2013 - 04:46 PM

We are still around, Hal is currently (actually, as I type too :wink:) working all his spare time on the new website, & moving files with Thing. June 13th I had a big hat show/new collection so we were drowning in new hats, which are now being uploaded (by me) to Etsy (if you should be interested Look Here.

I also have ended up hurting my back again pretty good, lower back this time, cue Drs, MRI's, Xrays last week, to find out Im basically degenerating at a vast rate of knots, & should be put in a protective bubble. Ruptured Disk, or something; Lindsay is now not allowed to run, jump, roller derby, or anything fun. Bummer. Having to make some lifestyle and house adjustments atm. All good fun :D

Between all of that, a job interview for Hal (Ssh, and fingers crossed, promotion :D ), still playing with Lockhart & Thing weekly (even at my most stressed, go me), time seems to evaporate, but we are still here, and doing well.

So, Hello :sew:

Sorry to hear the bad news about the back. That is never fun. Thanks for letting us know what's up.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Gravityscan Badge