6 replies to this topic

#1 LightPagoda

LightPagoda

Captain One

• Members
  • 461 posts
  • LocationSan Diego

Posted 23 March 2013 - 03:52 PM

I just got a Minecraft server. I want to keep the population controlled so it is running with a whitelist. I am offering RPGMP3 fans and contributers a slot if you guys want to check it out. It is running the Direwolf20 modpack from Feed The Beast. If you are a vanilla player Feed The Beast has a launcher on their site that will take care of installing and updating the mods so you dont have to worry about it. Only 2 rules so far: 1) Dont be a dick. 2) Dont go wild with world anchors or Mystcraft ages. It is a fairly cheap server and I dont know how much it can take yet. If you want to check in and play around with Patrick and myself from OotAK just post your Minecraft name below or in a pm to me and I'll add it to the server whitelist.

server is at: 66.85.167.178:25669

#2 Zatsi

Zatsi

RPGMP3 Patron

• Patrons
  • 10 posts
  • LocationPearland, Texas

Posted 23 March 2013 - 04:22 PM

Well I'm always up to jauntily traipse around in a minecraft world, plus new and interesting mods are always a fun thing to see! My name on there is adarkerporpoise and I'd be pleased to pop in some time!

#3 LightPagoda

LightPagoda

Captain One

• Members
  • 461 posts
  • LocationSan Diego

Posted 23 March 2013 - 05:59 PM

that is one added. we are typically on weekday evenings.

#4 Zatsi

Zatsi

RPGMP3 Patron

• Patrons
  • 10 posts
  • LocationPearland, Texas

Posted 23 March 2013 - 09:12 PM

Look forwards to creating with you!

#5 MelkiorWhiteblade

MelkiorWhiteblade

Lantern Archon

• Members
  • 1,186 posts
  • LocationRoseville, CA

Posted 23 March 2013 - 11:19 PM

MelkiorWB is my minecraft name. I haven't played recently but I'll pop on and take a look!

#6 LightPagoda

LightPagoda

Captain One

• Members
  • 461 posts
  • LocationSan Diego

Posted 24 March 2013 - 02:32 AM

We do not have a whole lot built yet since I want to do things legit in survival mode rather than creative, outside of some signage and welcome stuff. Building up in survival is a lot of the fun for me. Harvesting resources, creating an industrial base, then thinking of big projects to use all the resources and nifty mod bits on.

#7 Slartibartfast

Slartibartfast

Ghoul

• Patrons
  • 921 posts
  • Amazon Wishlist
  • LocationMelbourne

Posted 26 March 2013 - 01:46 PM

This looks like fun, I missed the Minecraft train the first couple of times through but I will have to get involved at some point :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Gravityscan Badge