• Create Account

The Quest on iOS

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 07 February 2013 - 03:52 PM

I'm going to give a big shout out now for old school iOS game "The Quest"! It's a fantasy rpg but in seriously old school style. Movement is in 5 foot steps, combat in turns. Play is from a first person perspective and you have a hugely customisable base character and advancement is similarly stacked full of options.

Want to brew your own potions or repair your own armour when it gets worn out in battle? Then this is the game for you!

The story has good depth with tons of side quests, which are pulled off well so they don't feel just shoved in there.

I've got a link to a review for you all right here! Alternatively You can check out the reviews on the app store where it gets lots of love!

Let me know if you try it! 8)

#2 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 15 February 2013 - 05:03 PM

Right, all 271 viewers of this thread.... Anyone tried the game? There's a FREE light version of it too you know... :)

#3 MelkiorWhiteblade

MelkiorWhiteblade

Lantern Archon

• Members
  • 1,186 posts
  • LocationRoseville, CA

Posted 15 February 2013 - 06:55 PM

There are lots of games I intend to play once my wife upgrades her iphone so I can replace my aging 2nd gen iPod Touch with an iPhone 3gs...so I'll check it out soon =)

#4 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 17 February 2013 - 07:33 AM

I've played it on a trusty 3GS and it works fine. Try the lite (free) version first to see what you think! :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Gravityscan Badge