28 replies to this topic

#21 PrestoJeff

PrestoJeff

Stirge

• Members
  • 453 posts
  • LocationSilicon Valley, California

Posted 23 January 2013 - 10:43 AM

I think you're doing fine with the character, Hal. I like the manipulation of the guard to go fetch your potions. "In the name of the greater good, do what I tell you". :)

Really enjoying this, please keep the episodes coming!

#22 anubis

anubis

Toad

• Members
  • 19 posts
  • LocationPittsburgh, Pa

Posted 23 January 2013 - 04:30 PM

Congrats on winning Houston 2012 Accessories Designer of the Year! I goggled it and found

Really happy to have you all back!

#23 Keener

Keener

Is Wonderful!

• Patrons
  • 4,977 posts
  • LocationCalgary, AB, Canada

Posted 24 January 2013 - 07:20 PM

That was another awesome episode can't wait for more. :D

#24 Hal

Hal

Site Owner

• Administrators
  • 8,095 posts
  • Amazon Wishlist
  • LocationHouston, TX

Posted 24 January 2013 - 10:42 PM

I'd not seen that interview video that Lindsay did... :) I didn't even know it was out there :)

She so famous :P

Hal :hal:

#25 Hagen

Hagen

RPGMP3 Addict

• Patrons
  • 213 posts
  • LocationConway County, NJ

Posted 29 January 2013 - 06:01 PM

Finally, all caught up!

Yay! :D

#26 Vaeron

Vaeron

Stirge

• Members
  • 388 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 04:50 PM

I just started watching, but wanted to post anyway just to say a couple things...

1) Yay Lindsay! Congrats on your certificate!

2) Poor Thing. I guess close friends don't need to worry about sugar coating their opinions. But Garry did get in the killing shot on at least 2 thugs even with the -3 in session 2, so it wasn't all bad. Look forward to seeing your new development path.

3) Loxie - You handled Thing's re-spell request very fairly, as always. I do think I prefer your gridless games, particularly considering some of the troubles the players had with the map of Natalia's room. I really enjoyed the way you brought Timmy and Finster back to save the day in Session 2. That was clever and very organic to the earlier happenings.

Thanks guys! Always a fun listen/view.

#27 Lockhart

Lockhart

Yorkton Gamer & RPGMP3 Professional

• Administrators
  • 1,238 posts
  • Amazon Wishlist
  • LocationRegina, SK, Canada

Posted 06 February 2013 - 11:08 AM

3) Loxie - You handled Thing's re-spell request very fairly, as always. I do think I prefer your gridless games, particularly considering some of the troubles the players had with the map of Natalia's room. I really enjoyed the way you brought Timmy and Finster back to save the day in Session 2. That was clever and very organic to the earlier happenings.

Thanks guys! Always a fun listen/view.

Thanks, I try to be fair with little some edits to characters, especially if an ability hasn't been used since it was selected.

And those rafters. ERG! So messy and difficult to run in that sort've terrain.
I have to ask though, what are these gridless games of mine you prefer? Inspectres? I use a grid in all D&D and PF games I run. I like grids, as long as there are no rafters. RAFTERS! GRRR!

#28 Vaeron

Vaeron

Stirge

• Members
  • 388 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 07:49 PM

Thanks, I try to be fair with little some edits to characters, especially if an ability hasn't been used since it was selected.

And those rafters. ERG! So messy and difficult to run in that sort've terrain.
I have to ask though, what are these gridless games of mine you prefer? Inspectres? I use a grid in all D&D and PF games I run. I like grids, as long as there are no rafters. RAFTERS! GRRR!

Really? I can't remember it ever being an issue before now, and I listened to all the Jade Regents through 14. Come to think of it, I do remember there being an issue with a staircase in Brinewall Castle that some of the players had trouble visualizing. *embarrassed* Been too long since I had time to listen to YGG :/

#29 LightPagoda

LightPagoda

Captain One

• Members
  • 461 posts
  • LocationSan Diego

Posted 06 February 2013 - 08:25 PM

It took me three or four readthroughs to understand how the ropes on the dangling platform to the secret trap door were supposed to be arranged. Also the art sometimes directly contradicts the descriptive text. The facing of some snake murals towards the end of the chapter, and several areas around the tomb in Kingmaker ch 3.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Gravityscan Badge