Well Re-Hello People
Posted 14 January 2013 - 09:37 PM
I've been listening to Temple of Time at the gym, and laughing (people look at me strangely, being a somewhat overweight man laughing while working out)...
It's been awhile, but I just managed to get out of some personal situations and thought I'd say hello again
I have a lovely fiancee that I'm to marry in June, and I'm getting back into RPGs, and MtG (I never left you, board games!), and so I figured time was right to say re-hi!
Hope you all are doing great too!
For those of you who never interacted:
1) I'm Canadian (Ottawa! Go Nation's Capitol!)
2) Steelers' fan (sad they didn't make it this year)
3) Nationals' fan (Don't even talk to me about that game...you know the one)
4) TONS of board games (I have a rule where I'm not allowed to buy another expansion till I play the last one)
5) Old-school RPG fan (D&D 2nd ED, D&D original, D&D 4th ED, and soon into Eclipse Phase, and others ofc.)
6) Video gamer (many types, many games)
Posted 15 January 2013 - 01:01 PM
Always nice when someone gets back into gaming. I think that most of us have times away from the hobby, which probably just serves to fan the embers of enthusiasm when we are able to return.
And congratulations on your engagement!
With all of the behind-the-scenes construction work and other changes the site has been a little quieter recently than it used to be, but that simply means that you can more easily make yourself the centre of attention Welcome home.
Posted 17 January 2013 - 09:15 PM
Seriously though, we're trying to get more in shape for the wedding and I keep laughing on the weights machines while listening to Hal and Lindsay and co.
People look at me weirdly at the gym.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users