Feylin's Bulging Bag of Festive Fun and Fantasticness V
Posted 05 November 2012 - 11:39 AM
Can't believe it is this time already and apologies for the late start this year. But welcome to the annual RPGMP3 Secret Santa.
If you want to be part of FBBoFFaF V then there are a few things you need to me so I can sort you out and send you the details of your festive betrothed.
Please go over to the FBBoFFaF V Info Collection Form and fill it in to participate.
I need the following information...
1. Your Site Username and Real Name (that way we are not scaring the postman or causing Homeland Security to get suspicious that we are using codenames or something).
2. Your full postal address (including country).
3. Where are you willing to ship to? (own country, own continent, anywhere?)
Please complete the form before Thanksgiving (that's the 22nd of November) to give people chance to shop and mail things.
Packages of joy should aim to arrive at their destinations no later than the Winter Solstice (that's the 21st December) though earlier will be better. If you are having issues with the mailing or things are not going to plan let me know.
When you receive your box of happiness post up on here so we can see who is getting things and we can check it off on the list.
OK! I understand that these are hard times financially but i think the rules for last year worked out OK and most everyone was happy with they bundle of wonder... So we shall keep them pretty much the same!
1. Gifts should cost between $20 - $30 (that's about £12 - £19, or AU$30 - AU$45, or C$24 - C$36, or ¥1965 - ¥2948, or €16 - €24, or NZ$34 - NZ$50). If I missed you out let me know and I will see what I can do!
2. The cost of the gift should be pre-postage, so think about the weight of what you are buying and where you have to mail it.
3. Once more - if you encounter any issues just let me know, or post up on here or whatever.
4. I am not setting any kind of theme for this but we are a gaming site so it should be pretty obvious the kind of things to pick up.
5. I was going to include an option of sending a wishlist when you emailed me but I think that might be taking away from the spirit of things (plus you can always hunt them down on your own if you need too...)
6. When you open your little box of goodies I want a photo (or at the very least a text description) posted up on here so all can share in the wonder
7. In order to participate you must have been a registered member of the forums at the time this post goes up (so we don't have any naughty people joining in just for the pressies)
How does that sound to everyone? Think I have missed anything?
I will start a list of participants in the following post!
Posted 21 November 2012 - 08:37 AM
Last day for people to throw their name in the hat is tomorrow. So if you are interested, click the link and fill out the form.
I will get to sending out the match ups after the break.
Posted 02 December 2012 - 06:10 PM
Yes - good idea.
I officially now open this thread to ALL (not just Bag participants) that want to post up their Amazon wishlists. Perhaps folks will buy you nice things if you post funny interesting stuff...
AMAZON WISHLIST AMNESTY OPEN!
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users