#1 RogueTraderZ

RogueTraderZ

Toad

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania, USA

Posted 24 August 2012 - 11:46 AM

Hi All,

I'm new to RPGMP3 and am loving it so far, especially the misadventures of the Pantsless Gamers. I saw mention on the forums of a Dark Heresy podcast (as well as Danny discussing it briefly during the Castle Whiterock podcast) but have been unable to locate it. Did you actually play and if so can you direct me to the archive. I would love to hear the sessions.

#2 GM_Ricc

GM_Ricc

Toad

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 24 August 2012 - 10:10 PM

My podcast has Rogue Trader up (a different 40k universe role play game from the same company) but I haven't heard rpgmp3 do one yet, though if they do, I certainly will listen to that game as well, like I do all their games :)

#3 Pencil-Monkey

Pencil-Monkey

Kyton

• Site Artist
  • 5,831 posts

Posted 27 August 2012 - 01:55 AM

I can recommend the Fandible Gamers, who have played a vast selection of RPGs and recorded their games, including Dark Heresy, Rogue Trader, Deathwatch and such Warhammer 40k goodness. :)

They're a really great roleplaying group, well worth checking out.

#4 RogueTraderZ

RogueTraderZ

Toad

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania, USA

Posted 27 August 2012 - 06:55 AM

Thanks for the info guys!

#5 Daniel

Daniel

Gelatinous Cube

• Members
  • 2,825 posts
  • LocationYork

Posted 27 August 2012 - 09:07 AM

Unfortunately we never really got beyond character creation with Rogue Trader. It was another one of those projects which never really got off the ground. I also believe that a couple of the group's members weren't really in the mood for a game like 40k:RT.

I hope this helps,

Dan.

#6 Pencil-Monkey

Pencil-Monkey

Kyton

• Site Artist
  • 5,831 posts

Posted 28 August 2012 - 03:38 AM

Oh yeah, was it Alex who made that comment in one of the other recordings? "Warhammer 40k? More like... um, Poopybutt Forty-Poop!" :)

#7 Balgin

Balgin

The Dwarf

• Patrons
  • 2,109 posts
  • LocationRingwood, Hampshire, England

Posted 28 August 2012 - 11:19 AM

Oh yeah, was it Alex who made that comment in one of the other recordings? "Warhammer 40k? More like... um, Poopybutt Forty-Poop!" :)

"They took my eyes, you know."

That's probably the most frequent reference you'll hear to the 40k character creation, in the tired, despondant tones of PsykerUriah Dellic (or Psyker Dellic for short. It took a while for the others to realise the pun). I'm not sure if we've still got a copy of the recording from the 40k character creation but it kind of fell into the same category as the Shadowrun two parter (unreleasable/unbroadcastable). We occassionaly discuss going back to give it another try but, alas, like Abandon All Hope, we have not yet returned.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Gravityscan Badge