#1 Lindsay

Lindsay

Site Hottie

• Members
  • 2,670 posts
  • Amazon Wishlist
  • LocationTexas

Posted 06 July 2012 - 09:14 PM

Violet Peacock, now a fully fledged member of the RAW: natural born artists community, is pleased to announce that we will be showing our newest collection August 9th as part of RAWartists August event.

Click for more Details, and we hope to see you at the event!

Im lazy, just copied that from my Website, but you get the gist.

I have been asked to participate in RAW:Natural Born Artists "Fashion Showcase" event in August.

Currently, my Profile is on the front page of their website, where you can also buy tickets for the event, August 9th, in HOUSTON.

The only thing I have to do as part of my "deal" (they provide venue, photography, video, press etc) is to sell 20 x $10 tickets, so even if you can't attend (and you are more than welcome to, should you be in Houston that date), feel free to buy a ticket, and donate the $10 to this amazing organization. Just pick "Violet Peacock" as the artist you are supporting if you do.

If you haven't heard of RAW, they are a pretty cool community made up of creative individuals across the nation.

They provide up and coming designers and artists the tools, resources and exposure needed to "inspire and cultivate creativity", including all genres of art such as independent film, fashion, music, visual art, performing art, hairstylists and makeup artists.

You never know, this might be my big break, and I can blow this joint for the highlife :tumble:

Anyway, thought y'all might like to know..

Lindsay

Posted Image

#2 undecided44

undecided44

Kobold

• Members
  • 73 posts
  • LocationFairfax, VA

Posted 08 July 2012 - 06:18 PM

You never know, this might be my big break, and I can blow this joint for the highlife :tumble:

Congratulations on your big break. Best of luck for the show!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Gravityscan Badge