• LocationHouston, TX

Posted 30 June 2012 - 04:05 PM

I see the start of the filk there... :)

Hal :hal:

#22 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 20 July 2012 - 12:17 AM

Watched an hour of the video last night (while doing the ironing, yeah I know, the excitement!) and good stuff indeed! :)

I think I might take a sneaky peak at the latest session on video to see how the gaming tool thing's looking now in full flight! Thrill overload protection jacket will be on of course in case it is just too awesome! 8)

#23 MelkiorWhiteblade

MelkiorWhiteblade

Lantern Archon

• Members
  • 1,186 posts
  • LocationRoseville, CA

Posted 20 July 2012 - 07:54 AM

Thrill overload protection jacket

While I find this quite funny I also am a bit concerned...

#24 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 01 August 2012 - 03:24 PM

One quick purchase of the TagDisk+ app and I'm now able to download a copy of the video direct to my phone from YouTube for viewing later. No laptop required! Sweet, sweet technology in shiny action. 8)

I hope to report back tomorrow on the levels of envy those near to me on the commute have once they see what I'm watching!

#25 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 02 August 2012 - 02:31 PM

I am happy to report back that today's commute was a video / audio extravaganza! Audio when walking to the station or going up and down escalators to and from the underground and video when sitting on the train or tube.

And yes, those nearby wished they were in on the action too. Gather round my children, I said. I'll hold the screen up high so you can all see and put the sound on speaker... 8)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Gravityscan Badge