32 replies to this topic

#21 PrestoJeff

PrestoJeff

Stirge

• Members
  • 453 posts
  • LocationSilicon Valley, California

Posted 05 October 2012 - 06:44 PM

I am a terrible person for not reading this part of the forum and realizing you post on here. Enjoying the audio so far. My favorite was the secret agent/hollow earth stuff. Not connecting with the Colemar stuff as much, but I think thats a matter of the setting not sitting right with me rather than anything else. It is still one of my itunes feeds that doesnt have unheard audio for more than a day though. I am particularly impressed since if I remember right you record at work with co-workers during a very generous lunch break.

Thank you for the compliment; glad you're enjoying our podcasts!

I enjoyed writing both of the serials for Adventure!. I have ideas for serials 3 and 4, but I'm not sure I can get the players back into that game. They liked rolling all those D10s, but I've lost a lot of continuity. I suppose the "serial" format was designed to work around it, but still....

I'm sorry you're not as interested in the Colymar settiang: I am a long-time Glorantha fan, and really have enjoyed the HQ2 game system too.

Once the Colymar campaign finishes, we'll be moving back to Call of Cthulhu (so my posts will go back on yog-sothoth.com, not here). After that, I hope to return to HQ2 and Glorantha, but you never know what my players will want to do after Cthulhu!

Yes, we do record at work. It's good that we can do this, since there's no way I could get a gaming group on evenings or weekends.

#22 PrestoJeff

PrestoJeff

Stirge

• Members
  • 453 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 11:38 AM

Episode 15 of The Colymar Campaign is now available. The heroes receive their Third Task, and it is a daunting one.

#23 PrestoJeff

PrestoJeff

Stirge

• Members
  • 453 posts

Posted 19 October 2012 - 11:53 AM

Episode 16 of The Colymar Campaign is now available. The heroes embark on their Quest by taking Ernalda's Path.

#24 PrestoJeff

PrestoJeff

Stirge

• Members
  • 453 posts

Posted 26 October 2012 - 01:45 PM

Episode 17 of The Colymar Campaign is now available. The heroes continue their journey into the Underworld.

#25 PrestoJeff

PrestoJeff

Stirge

• Members
  • 453 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 09:57 AM

Episode 18 of The Colymar Campaign is now available. The heroes make their way into the Lunar Hell.

#26 PrestoJeff

PrestoJeff

Stirge

• Members
  • 453 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 02:15 PM

Episode 19 of The Colymar Campaign is now available. The heroes reach their final destination, the Plateau of Suffering.

#27 PrestoJeff

PrestoJeff

Stirge

• Members
  • 453 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 11:50 AM

Episode 20 of The Colymar Campaign is now available. The heroes return from Hell and receive their just rewards.

#28 PrestoJeff

PrestoJeff

Stirge

• Members
  • 453 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 12:23 PM

Episode 20 marks the end of the Colymar Campaign. There is one more post-game discussion podcast which I will upload next week, and then we will go on a short hiatus through the remaining holiday.

Once the new year begins, we will be releasing more content. We are well into The Realm of Shadows, a Call of Cthulhu campaign, and have several episodes "in the can". I will be switching announcements of the campaign back over to Yog-Sothoth.com.

#29 PrestoJeff

PrestoJeff

Stirge

• Members
  • 453 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 12:57 PM

The post-game discussion of The Colymar Campaign is now available.

#30 LightPagoda

LightPagoda

Captain One

• Members
  • 461 posts
  • LocationSan Diego

Posted 30 November 2012 - 07:27 PM

anyone else getting problems with the itunes feed for gaming grunts?

#31 PrestoJeff

PrestoJeff

Stirge

• Members
  • 453 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 09:51 PM

Huh. something's gone wonky with the podcast feed. Any WordPress/podPress experts who I could consult with?

#32 LightPagoda

LightPagoda

Captain One

• Members
  • 461 posts
  • LocationSan Diego

Posted 02 December 2012 - 02:30 PM

Dont know what you did, if anything, but my itunes feed is updating now and I have the last 3 episodes downloaded for work monday.

#33 PrestoJeff

PrestoJeff

Stirge

• Members
  • 453 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 04:13 PM

Yeah, I managed to fix it thanks to some suggestions from the podPress author. Glad everything is working now!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Gravityscan Badge