• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Pencil-Monkey

Pencil-Monkey

Kyton

• Site Artist
  • 5,831 posts

Posted 11 June 2012 - 04:38 AM

Sundered Skies Episode 2 is now available in its full length, simply by clicking this link.

Would you like a desktop wallpaper version of the episode poster? Of course you would! Just click the image below for a full-size version – it won’t cost you a penny, you lucky person, you. :)

Posted Image

Sharp-eyed individuals may notice that Robin the Cat-Man has undergone a wardrobe change since the first drawing of him. During the episode, Kai’s dog Kiba wanders past several times, and he comments that “I was gonna name him Akamaru, but my mum wouldn’t let me, would she?” After this blatant admission of his love for the Naruto comics, it seemed natural that his character (a rash, impetuous orphan who wants to be a super-ninja) should dress up accordingly. :)
By the way, Ross: Why did you and Deborah (AKA Mrs the Nimbic) permit Kai to call the dog Kiba, but not Akamaru? Was it because the name sounds like “Keeper”, so you can convince the neighbours that the kid is a totally normal boy, he loves football and soccer and all those sports, oh yes? :P

#2 ross

ross

Ghoul

• Members
  • 840 posts

Posted 11 June 2012 - 05:43 AM

the woofer in queston is indead cald Kiba :-)

i think kai will be very happy whith youre new vishon for his alterego :-)

yer a star my good man, i can see my yungster having that pik as his wallpaper just as soon as he isant grounded :-)

#3 Pencil-Monkey

Pencil-Monkey

Kyton

• Site Artist
  • 5,831 posts

Posted 13 June 2012 - 09:09 AM

Great news, true believers! The first four episodes of Sundered Skies, plus the character creation, are now available as downloads in the Patrons' section - soon to be released to the general public, no doubt. Meanwhile, here's another wallpaper, this time for episode 3: (Click the image for a larger version)

Posted Image

#4 ross

ross

Ghoul

• Members
  • 840 posts

Posted 14 June 2012 - 12:03 AM

Thanks agane my illustrative hero!
Ema will love the littel mechanical dragon :-)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Gravityscan Badge