• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Pencil-Monkey

Pencil-Monkey

Kyton

• Site Artist
  • 5,831 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 06:37 AM

This brief outtake of one of the Gate Campers' Skype gaming sessions (possibly one of the best non-musically-accompanied intros ever :)) will tell you everything you need to know about them:

#2 undecided44

undecided44

Kobold

• Members
  • 73 posts
  • LocationFairfax, VA

Posted 26 April 2012 - 06:39 AM

This brief outtake of one of the Gate Campers' Skype gaming sessions (possibly one of the best non-musically-accompanied intros ever :)) will tell you everything you need to know about them:

So yeah. That was certainly some... audio. I guess this is... one more reason to become a patron? It's certainly a reason to... do a thing...

I guess?

#3 Pencil-Monkey

Pencil-Monkey

Kyton

• Site Artist
  • 5,831 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 01:51 AM

So yeah. That was certainly some... audio. I guess this is... one more reason to become a patron? It's certainly a reason to... do a thing...

I guess?

Thank... you... for listening, William... Shatner. :)

#4 undecided44

undecided44

Kobold

• Members
  • 73 posts
  • LocationFairfax, VA

Posted 30 April 2012 - 08:00 AM

Thank... you... for listening, William... Shatner. :)

I couldn't disagree, more. My, elipsees were intended to represent, longer pauses than Mr. Priceline, however, the comma is an effective, short pause...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Gravityscan Badge