#1 Hal

Hal

Site Owner

• Administrators
  • 8,095 posts
  • Amazon Wishlist
  • LocationHouston, TX

Posted 11 February 2012 - 08:55 PM

Some more excellent Pathfinder from Yorkton.

Pathfinder: Jade Regent Session 04

Filesize: 10MB

Episode 4: The (Mostly) Lost Session

An incident with gravity has caused the YGG to have it's first lost session. After a few minutes of the pre-game banter, you will here a recounting of the events that occured, though with much less humour than the actual session. A true tragedy.

Featuring:
Carter as the GM
Aimee as Storm Blackfire, Half-Elf Barbarian
Brian as Harold Shinken, Half-Elf Cleric
Brad as Ash Lonechild, Human Summoner, with Misty the Eidolon

Intro music provided by www.danosongs.com

Community Podcast Updated!

Hal :hal:

#2 Pencil-Monkey

Pencil-Monkey

Kyton

• Site Artist
  • 5,831 posts

Posted 13 February 2012 - 03:03 AM

Congratulations, Yorkies! Now that you have a lost session, you're a real gaming group! :)

...The game of InSpectres you played with the Ptolus group and which never got recorded, notwithstanding.

PLAY MORE PTOLUS! :evil: Oh, and record it. Pretty please?

#3 Lockhart

Lockhart

Yorkton Gamer & RPGMP3 Professional

• Administrators
  • 1,238 posts
  • Amazon Wishlist
  • LocationRegina, SK, Canada

Posted 13 February 2012 - 08:35 AM

Yep, the YGG is a true rpgmp3 gaming group now.

I've mentioned before but the technical glitches continue for a few sessions, recording at a lower level setting and gravity causing more falls for the recorder. But by session 8 and onwards I think we get it all sorted.

I'd run Ptolus in a heartbeat, but it's these people who have children and 'real lives' that are hard to pin down. Why don't they understand roleplaying should come first?

#4 Pencil-Monkey

Pencil-Monkey

Kyton

• Site Artist
  • 5,831 posts

Posted 14 February 2012 - 05:22 AM

Let the children play NPC henchmen - DUNGEON ON!

#5 Lockhart

Lockhart

• Administrators
  • 1,238 posts
  • Amazon Wishlist

Posted 14 February 2012 - 08:56 AM

Let the children play NPC henchmen - DUNGEON ON!

"Your henchman just walked into the spiked pit...again. and the other one is chasing butterflies...and being followed by a hungry Bulette. Roll initiative."

#6 Pencil-Monkey

Pencil-Monkey

Kyton

• Site Artist
  • 5,831 posts

Posted 15 February 2012 - 04:33 AM

By the way, dude: It's all well and good that you're letting some of Hal's NPCs have cameos in your games, it's added fun for long-time listeners to try and spot them - but if you had to pick a random towns-person for the PCs to interact with, for the love of Gygax, did you have to go with Toothless Ted's cousin, Toothless Pete?! (Far right) 8O :)

Posted Image

#7 Lockhart

Lockhart

• Administrators
  • 1,238 posts
  • Amazon Wishlist

Posted 15 February 2012 - 08:39 AM

I make much more reference to Hal's NPC's in the old Tomb of Haggemoth game, of which toothless Pete is a written in NPC (so technically I'm stealing him from wolfsnap). He's become something of a mascot for us, and counting ToH, he's appeared in three different games now.

I will admit, I use a lot of what I hear on audio as inspiration for my games, and I've listened to alot of the audio. However, in the games that are recorded with release intent, I try to keep them as easter eggs only, cause listeners have already heard that joke (not that we don't repeats our own jokes and stories on audio, I swear we have goldfish memories).

Patrons might get to hear some of the older stuff we've done that wasn't intended to be podcasted, I've been thinking of going back and editting them and releasing them as Patron only treats. I think some of those are ones that have Brad's mom sitting in on them. She's awesome.

#8 Pencil-Monkey

Pencil-Monkey

Kyton

• Site Artist
  • 5,831 posts

Posted 16 February 2012 - 04:57 AM

Patrons might get to hear some of the older stuff we've done that wasn't intended to be podcasted, I've been thinking of going back and editting them and releasing them as Patron only treats. I think some of those are ones that have Brad's mom sitting in on them. She's awesome.

Oh yeah? Is she a MILFRA? (Mom I'd Like to Full-Round Attack)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Gravityscan Badge