#1 Hal

Hal

Site Owner

• Administrators
  • 8,095 posts
  • Amazon Wishlist
  • LocationHouston, TX

Posted 01 February 2012 - 09:07 PM

A little more Dragon Age from Pantsless Gamers...

Dragon Age: Blood in Ferelden Session 08

Filesize: 66MB

Our band of merry companions (and Redway) arrive at the village of Sothmere just in time for a country fair. It's lots of fun and games, and dancing. Everybody's happy and life is good once again.

Community Podcast Updated!

Hal :hal:

#2 stefman123

stefman123

Raven

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 12 February 2012 - 02:27 PM

is this game still running i see the last post in patron was sept?

#3 Albax11

Albax11

Goblin

• Members
  • 132 posts

Posted 12 February 2012 - 04:06 PM

Yupp. New episodes are waiting to be uploaded. Just a little slowly, I'm afraid. I'm not as good at remembering this as Danny is (who used to be in charge of this for the PGs).

#4 stefman123

stefman123

Raven

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 12 February 2012 - 05:22 PM

Yupp. New episodes are waiting to be uploaded. Just a little slowly, I'm afraid. I'm not as good at remembering this as Danny is (who used to be in charge of this for the PGs).

Thats cool was just wondering as ive only got ep 8 left :-O lol are danny and nikki out for good or just taking a break?

#5 Daniel

Daniel

Gelatinous Cube

• Members
  • 2,825 posts
  • LocationYork

Posted 12 February 2012 - 05:24 PM

are danny and nikki out for good or just taking a break?

I can't speak for Nikki, but the Gate Campers takes up so much of my time that I'm only doing that now. Tropis always was my baby, the other campaigns don't interest me as much. :)

Danny

#6 muradib

muradib

Stirge

• Members
  • 297 posts
  • LocationIowa

Posted 12 February 2012 - 08:00 PM

Not sure if the fellas and ladies played this past session, i was absent for a three day game-a-thon at a con called gamicon, but i should be back this next weekend for exciting new episodes.

#7 Pencil-Monkey

Pencil-Monkey

Kyton

• Site Artist
  • 5,831 posts

Posted 13 February 2012 - 03:50 AM

So, if you play every other week (say), does that mean you have a backlog of 10-12 episodes to work through?

#8 Balgin

Balgin

The Dwarf

• Patrons
  • 2,109 posts
  • LocationRingwood, Hampshire, England

Posted 13 February 2012 - 09:45 AM

So, if you play every other week (say), does that mean you have a backlog of 10-12 episodes to work through?

We would except people didn't turn up for some weeks in November, December, and January. So the backlog's smaller than you think. Let me see now. There's about 2 Abandon All Hope, 4 WFRP, 3 generic Pathfinder (maybe more Pathfinder), 6-7 pathfinder Carrion Crown (someone needs to nudge Matt about releasing those), a handful of about 4-6 Dragon Age sessions (including 1 and a half lost sessions so the number's not precise).

Oh, we've even got a couple of Shadowrun sessions wich remain unreleased at the request of one of the players involved. There might be a few other bits too but that's all I can remember.

#9 stefman123

stefman123

Raven

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 13 February 2012 - 04:40 PM

I WANTS ME DRAGON AGE i finished the others now :-P

Glad to hear you guys are still going and ill have to check out the gate campers didnt realise you were over there danny :-)

Im currently writing my own dragon age campaign though so thank you guys for uploading the da pod cast's they've been a great help.Ive got all the books but hearing them played while writing has given me some great idea's I didnt get from just reading blood and the scenario's included in box1/2 p.s. you should also check out the scenario in the quick start guide it looks fun.

#10 Daniel

Daniel

Gelatinous Cube

• Members
  • 2,825 posts
  • LocationYork

Posted 13 February 2012 - 04:46 PM

and ill have to check out the gate campers didnt realise you were over there danny :-)

The Tropis campaign (Saturnine Snows) pretty much picks up where we left it with the destruction of the Shridai. I took a break from DMing for a while (nearly a year, if not so) to clear my head and get a little stability in my life. If you enjoyed the older Tropis stuff, this lot is a lot better DM'd.

#11 Pencil-Monkey

Pencil-Monkey

Kyton

• Site Artist
  • 5,831 posts

Posted 14 February 2012 - 05:43 AM

Hang on, carry the 4... Mumble mumble... That adds up to roughly 21-24 recorded sessions - twice the number I estimated. :?

So the backlog's smaller than you think.

Spoken like a true dwarven merchant:
"Oo no, 'e price is quite reas'nable on 'e goods I 'ave for sellin', you can trust me; us short folk are well-known for our trustworthiness and law-abidin' demeanor! We would ne'er try to bare-fac'dly rip off our cust'mers (we 'ave grate big beards, we never do anything bare-faced)." :D

#12 muradib

muradib

Stirge

• Members
  • 297 posts
  • LocationIowa

Posted 14 February 2012 - 09:16 AM

I would think it more like santa claus, where he said you will get one present but when it finally happens you get five. but instead of arriving on christmas, santa sent it snail mail from the north pole.

#13 Pencil-Monkey

Pencil-Monkey

Kyton

• Site Artist
  • 5,831 posts

Posted 15 February 2012 - 04:48 AM

I would think it more like santa claus, where he said you will get one present but when it finally happens you get five. but instead of arriving on christmas, santa sent it snail mail from the north pole.

Santa's coming late? He must have taken tantra lessons. ;)

#14 MorkilRocks

MorkilRocks

Ghoul

• Members
  • 873 posts

Posted 15 February 2012 - 12:13 PM

...and get a little stability in my life.

Stability is overrated. I prefer juggling flaming chainsaws while wearing roller skates. Keeps me on my toes! :wink:

G :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Gravityscan Badge