#21 wolfsnap

wolfsnap

Stirge

• Members
  • 457 posts
  • Locationwww.diredestiny.com

Posted 02 August 2012 - 04:36 PM

Lindsey, you and Hal should BOTH come!

Just dropping in to say that I hope to see some of you at Gen Con! Only 2 weeks to go!!!

#22 RAYN

RAYN

Goblin

• Members
  • 121 posts
  • LocationIndiana

Posted 10 August 2012 - 07:52 PM

I live in Indiana so I will be going. But I am only going to be able to go for the Saturday. So I will be trolling around the convention center with my fiance. If your gonna be there and see me come introduce yourself.

#23 Lockhart

Lockhart

Yorkton Gamer & RPGMP3 Professional

• Administrators
  • 1,238 posts
  • Amazon Wishlist
  • LocationRegina, SK, Canada

Posted 13 August 2012 - 10:51 PM

Yo!

As a note, if anybody wants to try and meet up with me or grab breakfast, lunch, supper or a drink, or to just say hi, send me a PM and I'll give you my cell number to text me and we can try to arrange something. I gotta admit I do have some schedule tightness, but I should be still fairly open, especially if you try and arrange something in advance.

Also, if you somehow just happen to recognize me (not likely in a big crowded place like Gen Con admittedly), cruising around in the dealer hall, just grab my arm and pull me aside to say hi or yell my name really loudly. I can be a bit oblivious in crowded places filled with shiny shiny games.

#24 RAYN

RAYN

Goblin

• Members
  • 121 posts
  • LocationIndiana

Posted 15 August 2012 - 03:20 PM

I hope everyone has a good gen con and if you happen to see me come up and introduce yourself I will be roaming around or if you want to meet up I will be there Saturday only ? If you want to meet up PM me.

#25 RAYN

RAYN

Goblin

• Members
  • 121 posts
  • LocationIndiana

Posted 19 August 2012 - 04:50 PM

I was glad to actually get to meet a few of the members of RPGMP3. I hope everyone who came enjoyed the con.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Gravityscan Badge