#1 Hal

Hal

Site Owner

• Administrators
  • 8,095 posts
  • Amazon Wishlist
  • LocationHouston, TX

Posted 28 January 2012 - 10:09 PM

Some more Gate Camper action with the next Saturnine Snows...

Rise and Fall: Saturnine Snows Session 04

Filesize: 86MB

Rise & Fall - Saturnine Snows
Wolves of the Sea

We're back! After a rather long hiatus, we're releasing a massive bulk of episodes to play catch-up, and while this does mean an absence of SFX and Music it does mean the adventures in Tropis can continue.

The company continue their aquatic trip to Glacendia, confined to the Captain's Quarters. Yet all is not as it should be and the howl of the wolf finds it's way out to oceans wild and two wolves of the sea emerge.

Community Podcast Updated!

Hal :hal:

#2 Manzcar

Manzcar

Stirge

• Members
  • 411 posts
  • LocationIndiana, USA

Posted 02 February 2012 - 09:37 PM

OHHHHHHH how I've missed you Tropis ohhh how I've missed you. You tease and flirt and fly away but now your here again I hope to stay. Ohhhhh how I've missed you.

#3 Pencil-Monkey

Pencil-Monkey

Kyton

• Site Artist
  • 5,831 posts

Posted 03 February 2012 - 03:36 AM

OHHHHHHH how I've missed you Tropis ohhh how I've missed you. You tease and flirt and fly away but now your here again I hope to stay. Ohhhhh how I've missed you.

Mor'kil has gone flaccid, the BAGgers are lurking back in the Patrons' area, but Tropis will always be around to spank our bottoms. Ooh mercy.

#4 Manzcar

Manzcar

Stirge

• Members
  • 411 posts
  • LocationIndiana, USA

Posted 03 February 2012 - 11:00 PM

Mor'kil has gone flaccid, the BAGgers are lurking back in the Patrons' area, but Tropis will always be around to spank our bottoms. Ooh mercy.

Ohh PM you know just how to put things :P

#5 Pencil-Monkey

Pencil-Monkey

Kyton

• Site Artist
  • 5,831 posts

Posted 06 February 2012 - 06:09 AM

Ohh PM you know just how to put things :P

It's all in the wrist. ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Gravityscan Badge