80 replies to this topic

#81 Salubrai

Salubrai

Gelatinous Cube

• Members
  • 2,937 posts
  • LocationTokyo, Japan

Posted 06 July 2008 - 03:50 AM

First of all I want to say how sad I am that this game is no longer being played and recorded. I was able to purchase a copy of it to run for my wife (currently the only member of my gaming group since the other 2 members moved out of state). We have been enjoying it greatly. One of our favorite parts of this, however, has been listening to the audio files that you recorded and comparing the different decisions that players made as well as some of the decisions that ended up being the same. So far my wifes favorite part has been Lindsey's " their just dogs, kill them." attitude for the gnolls. With which, by the way, she agreed and loved the "I told you so's" Lindsey gave the party. Hopefully your other players will return so you can continue this some day or you make another attempt at it, as we enjoyed it very much and wanted to let you know that there are still folk out there listening to all the sessions you have not just the newer ones =)

Whoah, massive thread necromancy!
Then again, it's nice to bring it up again in hopes new people can enjoy it

Praise Bastardos! ... the god of the erm.... sun! To whom we burn.... erm... wood! And other such things which burn easily.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Gravityscan Badge