• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#21 Pencil-Monkey

Pencil-Monkey

Kyton

• Site Artist
  • 5,831 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 06:35 AM

*ahem* I did not cut my hair. I regenerated. It is an ability of the Game Lord race, a way of cheating burnout, however a Game Lord becomes...different after regeneration.

IF YOU'VE TURNED INTO DAVID TENNANT, I'M FLYING TO CANADA RIGHT NOW!

G :D

...just a little bit...

Oh sweet merciful Manowar, do you realize what you've done?! Now that Gilbutt knows your secret racial ability, he'll track you down and bludgeon you to death over and over, until you reincarnate as Orlando Bloom! 8O

#22 MorkilRocks

MorkilRocks

Ghoul

• Members
  • 873 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 08:11 AM

Oh sweet merciful Manowar, do you realize what you've done?! Now that Gilbutt knows your secret racial ability, he'll track you down and bludgeon you to death over and over, until you reincarnate as Orlando Bloom! 8O

Ewww... and here I thought you knew me Mr. Monkey. Orlando does nothing for me at all.

#23 Lockhart

Lockhart

Yorkton Gamer & RPGMP3 Professional

• Administrators
  • 1,238 posts
  • Amazon Wishlist
  • LocationRegina, SK, Canada

Posted 21 February 2012 - 08:38 AM

Ewww... and here I thought you knew my Mr. Monkey. Orlando does nothing for me at all.

Now Viggo Mortensen or Sean Bean on the other hand.

Of course, I have little to fear of some human beating me until I turn into their dreamboat, I can simply use my D.I.C.E (Directional Imagination Creation Engine), to roll up a random encounter for any would be attackers.

#24 MorkilRocks

MorkilRocks

Ghoul

• Members
  • 873 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 10:06 AM

Again, WAY off...

#25 Pencil-Monkey

Pencil-Monkey

Kyton

• Site Artist
  • 5,831 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 10:30 AM

Ewww... and here I thought you knew my Mr. Monkey. Orlando does nothing for me at all.

Of course, I have little to fear of some human beating me until I turn into their dreamboat, I can simply use my D.I.C.E (Directional Imagination Creation Engine), to roll up a random encounter for any would be attackers.

Sure, or hide behind your D.M.-S.C.R.E.E.N. (Don't Murder-Slay Carter, Raunchy Enemies Erecting Netherparts) :roll:

Again, WAY off...

Andy Serkis? :)

#26 MorkilRocks

MorkilRocks

Ghoul

• Members
  • 873 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 12:35 PM

Andy Serkis? :)

See, now you're just being silly.