• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Jerohan

Jerohan

Toad

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 16 January 2012 - 02:29 PM

So I wasn't sure whether to put this here in Fun Stuff or General RPG stuff... but considering the lighthearted nature of the opic, I figured it would be best to go hear and get a laugh from everyone.

So, share with us, if you will, any funny, wacky, or crazy names for any shop, tavern, inn, brothel, what have you, that you've seen in any RPG, game, or things that you've made up.

I'll start with a few brothel idea's I've seen.

Tit for Tat. (In the game we were playing, Tatium was the local currency.)

The Petting Zoo

The Snake Cage

#2 Ieqo

Ieqo

Lantern Archon

• Members
  • 1,090 posts
  • LocationIts pronounced CHATT-uh-NOO-gah.

Posted 17 January 2012 - 02:14 PM

In my friend's Rolemaster game we had the Demon's Pawn shop, run by Whitey Pickett (who was also of course a fence).

#3 BigJackBrass

BigJackBrass

Whartson Hall Gamer

• Administrators
  • 4,601 posts
  • Amazon Wishlist
  • LocationStalybridge

Posted 17 January 2012 - 02:52 PM

For decades now Tunnels and Trolls adventurers who find their way to my city of Drollport have slaked their thirst at The Dog and Haemorrhage tavern. Due to an incident long in his past the landlord has no nose. The answer to the inevitable "how does he smell?" is, of course, that he doesn't since he has no nose... and how very insensitive of you to draw attention to the fact.

Naturally you don't have to patronise The Dog and Haemorrhage; The Ogre's Lung is almost directly across the road. Sometimes it isn't, but that's Drollport for you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Gravityscan Badge