• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Helaman

Helaman

Kobold

• Members
  • 52 posts

Posted 03 December 2011 - 03:01 AM

Just a few scant hours before I was due to fly to China I downloaded eps 14-17 (HUGE thanks Hal) but didn't have time to leave any messages.

I intended to log on later and access the forums but found that the Great Firewall of China didn't allow access to this site (go figure). Luckily I still had access to Paizo (but then again, Paizo print all their stuff in China...). I've returned home now and felt the need to post.

Anyways I must have listened to the Fashionista Gamer casts about 3 times end to end in the last two weeks. Not sure if that kept me sane or confirms that I am, in fact, INsane (Which is, I believe sort of like 'Sane' but more popular and bigger, you know, like 'Infamous').

Thanks for the laughs and the entertainment.

Just a shout out to Lindsay and my hopes, prayers and best wishes for her upcoming surgery and recovery.

#2 Pencil-Monkey

Pencil-Monkey

Kyton

• Site Artist
  • 5,831 posts

Posted 05 December 2011 - 04:20 AM

I intended to log on later and access the forums but found that the Great Firewall of China didn't allow access to this site (go figure).

Yet the Chinese spam-slaves seem to have no trouble whatsoever getting through. :(

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Gravityscan Badge