• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 MorkilRocks

MorkilRocks

Ghoul

• Members
  • 873 posts

Posted 23 November 2011 - 10:55 AM

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving here in the States. This is the time of the year we gather with friends and family to celebrate football games, “50% off already reduced prices” sales and Christopher Columbus defeating the Egyptian army at the battle of Waterloo… or something like that.

I thought it would be a good time for me to give thanks to a few people here on the forums that I abuse and/or annoy on a DAILY basis. (I abuse Hal and Lindsay in person, so they are not included on the list :wink:)

Lockhart – You have no idea how much I admire your attitude when it comes to all mention of “the Huggy Canuck”. We kid around, A LOT, with the whole Locky and Mor’kil thing, but you are such a good sport about it that I wanted you to know how much I sincerely appreciate it. Your rules lawyer-ing and your vast knowledge of all things gaming amazes me. I know that if Team Doomed is ever at a moral or literal crossroads, we can count on you to find the answer within the magical tomes that blanket your workspace.

Thing – What a helping hand you are! Get it? Hand… Thing… Yeah, I know. I’m hilarious. I know that whenever there is a dirty joke to be made, you are at the ready with the correct words that would make a sailor blush. Your unwavering filth is something I aspire to. We have had some delightful conversations in the forums and although it’s rated PG, to this day, I read the siren and the sailor conversation we had in the FILK forums. Who knew so much fun could be had with Bea Arthur?

Errand – Even though we have just met in cyber-space, I feel that there is a homo bond between us that goes well beyond water-based lube and Magnum XXL’s. If Lockhart is to My Little Pony, you sir, are to Bad-Dragon.com. It wasn’t until you came back to the forums that I realized I wanted to have sex with an anthropomorphic animal. Thank you?

BigJackBrass – I was trying to think of a good pun to put here, but no matter what I type, you’ll just submit a better one. I know that when I start a forum thread that may unintentionally stir up a controversy, you and your green moderator wand got my back! And to a gay guy, having my back means A LOT!

Keener – I really do think you have a beeper system in place that alerts you to a new thread on the forums so you can be the first to respond with a “Thank you Hal, Lindsay and Gilbert Gripe”. It is because of you that I now have the image of My Little Pony dry humping Strawberry Shortcake BURNED into the thought processing center of my brain. I’m not thanking you for that, in fact, you will be hearing from my lawyer soon. :wink:

Pencil-Monkey – Where do I start with my friend Pencil-Monkey? I could talk about all of the marvelous drawings that he does for Team Doomed, but that would take too long because I don’t think there is enough room in this thread to sing his praises. I could talk about all of the fun I have bantering back and forth with him about poetry and ape-hop lyrics, but his rhyme and meter are far superior to mine. Oh I know, I could talk about the fact that whenever I am having a bad day, I read his forum posts and die laughing at his sharp wit and snappy observations, but that probably goes for everyone on the site. Let’s see, what about his ability to dissect recorded audio? Or his fun with phonetics and grammar? Yeah, I have no idea what to write about him. I’ll figure it out and let you know later...

Thank you to the people who participated in any of my annoying contests and thank you to the people who suffer through my whiny complaints on the audio and the forums.

HAPPY GOBBLE!

G :D

#2 Keener

Keener

Is Wonderful!

• Patrons
  • 4,977 posts
  • LocationCalgary, AB, Canada

Posted 23 November 2011 - 02:31 PM

Thank you Gilbert Gripe the thanks is awesome :D

#3 Lindsay

Lindsay

Site Hottie

• Members
  • 2,670 posts
  • Amazon Wishlist
  • LocationTexas

Posted 23 November 2011 - 03:34 PM

(I abuse Hal and Lindsay in person, so they are not included on the list )

Does that mean we get our thanks in person then?

Looking forward to it!

:sew:

#4 errand

errand

Errand

• Patrons
  • 824 posts
  • LocationChilliwack, BC

Posted 24 November 2011 - 05:11 PM

Aww, shucks. Anything I can do to spread perversity and lasciviousness. BTW, rule 34 the TMNT… Rocksteady and Bebop make and interesting pair.

#5 Lockhart

Lockhart

Yorkton Gamer & RPGMP3 Professional

• Administrators
  • 1,238 posts
  • Amazon Wishlist
  • LocationRegina, SK, Canada

Posted 25 November 2011 - 08:27 AM

You're welcome. :lol:

You're deserving of a big Thank You as well. Without you there'd be no fashionista gamers, and we'd be deprived of many entertaining hours of audio.

And a big thanks to Hal and Lindsay as well, without whom there'd be no rpgmp3.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Gravityscan Badge