• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Albax11

Albax11

Goblin

• Members
  • 132 posts

Posted 21 September 2011 - 11:14 PM

Is the question we all ask ourselves. It is time someone put it plainly for those of you who are in doubt.

Simply put, Danny has split from the Pantsless gamers and taken Tropis with him. His new group is named Gate Campers and you can find them here.

The reason for this split is simply time (and internal kerfuffle) and we've gone in different directions. Both groups have agreed to not speak ill of each-other. I ask that the you all respect that aswell. Perhaps the two groups will be friends and hold hands under a flowery rainbow that poops out caramel chocolate cream made from pure happiness at some point, but for now let's go our own way.

Thanks Guys!

PS: Yes Tash and I are in this new group. We love Danny so much.
PSS: The recent lack of uploads is my fault, since I am a lazy effing bastard and tend to wait until the last day before uploading our stuff. My bad.

#2 Daniel

Daniel

Gelatinous Cube

• Members
  • 2,825 posts
  • LocationYork

Posted 23 September 2011 - 06:18 PM

With Alex's above post I feel it is time to come clean. I have been asked a number of times why I am no longer with the PGers and more often than not I have avoided the subject.

The reason I left was entirely the result of me being a crazy bastard. There was a bit of a kerfuffle and for a while I unfortunately returned to not being a very nice person.

Those of you who know me outside of RPGMP3.com know that I do suffer from several personalities issues, some of which are controlled by medication, others will power.

The fact remains that I left the PGers out of choice, not because of anything they did, but because I no longer felt comfortable with the person I had become. I needed a break and a fresh-start; a return to my medication and some time to get my head straight again.

Shortly after the split we decided to keep things off the boards, tempers were a little strained and feelings were hurt on both sides. Since then Alex has obviously noticed that wounds have started to heal sufficiently for posts like this.

Tropis is continuing over with the Gate Campers and with the help of Alex I've been mentally returned to the straight and narrow for the time being.

Danny.

#3 Balgin

Balgin

The Dwarf

• Patrons
  • 2,109 posts
  • LocationRingwood, Hampshire, England

Posted 23 September 2011 - 07:23 PM

Both groups have agreed to not speak ill of each-other. I ask that the you all respect that aswell.

An agreement we still intend to honour :).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Gravityscan Badge