#1 Hal

Hal

Site Owner

• Administrators
  • 8,095 posts
  • Amazon Wishlist
  • LocationHouston, TX

Posted 31 August 2011 - 08:09 PM

The next generation of Tropis from the Gate Campers (I keep reading it as Gay Campers), a spin off group from Pantsless Gamers.

Rise and Fall: Saturnine Snows Session 00

Filesize: 46MB

Rise & Fall - Saturnine Snows
Character Creation

I would tell you a tale child. One of shadow and misery. One of bitter cold and bloodshed; of fire and iron. Kaig is at war child, the birds tell us so: paper dooms born upon feathered wings.

It is true, child, Kaig is at war! In the north Knight rides against Knight where those who survived Zenulatsin across the sea have shattered the Rose Orders and set flames to the church they once swore to protect

It is the east that Vattar rules. Her conscripted sons and daughters raining arrow and death upon a Mainetti foe. Each day brings the foe closer to ruin and Mainett is forced to retreat - even Mainett is forced to retreat!

Mainett, ah yes, how much the raven speaks of her. Proud Mainett, rich Mainett, fool Mainett who stood against the Theocracy and cried "no!".

It was in Mainett, five years ago, that sparks were struck. Mainett cut the Theocrat down dead. They cleaved his skull from shoulders fat and set all of the cogs of war to motion. The Mainetti pay a butcher's price.

And oh doomed Fairweather, how we all mourn for her. When plague struck the other Houses laughed, bickered and stabbed her in the back. Abandoned her people died a slow death. Her's is a desolate land now, where no man nor beast might live. Of Fairweather nought remains but a necropolis of corpses; bones bleached in the sun. All her learning scattered to the wind.

But doom is not the case for all of Kaig's lands. For there lies another in the west. Proud stands Glacendia. Born of Fairweather and Mainett both; Forged of Dragonfire and tempered by ice and death. In Glacendia; In Pentican amongst barbarians and foul sorceries only the strong can survive and the road is littered with the frozen bones of the weak.

For it is said, that in Pentican, beasts might walk as men and men might walk as beast; blessed by their heretical gods; that night hags lure fools into their dens, scattering their souls to the wind, drinking up their life's blood. Dragons rule Pentican, it is said, and their servants are known to few, theirs secret-eyes seeing all...

Yet in the shadows blacker things lie, watching with envious eyes the comings and goings of mortal man. For it is said that this windswept frozen hell hates all life and that the ice preserves far too much that should have long been forgotten...

Community Podcast Updated!

Hal :hal:

#2 MelkiorWhiteblade

MelkiorWhiteblade

Lantern Archon

• Members
  • 1,186 posts
  • LocationRoseville, CA

Posted 31 August 2011 - 10:51 PM

Thank your Mr. Hal and Gate Campers

#3 Pencil-Monkey

Pencil-Monkey

Kyton

• Site Artist
  • 5,831 posts

Posted 01 September 2011 - 04:10 AM

Let's all give a big friendly welcome to the two new gamers, Bree and Ashlee!

Ready? On three, one... two...

HI, DANNY'S GONNA EAT YOU ALIVE! :twisted:

#4 gordona8

gordona8

Toad

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • LocationBellingham, WA

Posted 01 September 2011 - 11:52 AM

Ashley here!

And yes, I fully expect to be eaten alive.

And that... is not my voice. >.>

#5 Pencil-Monkey

Pencil-Monkey

Kyton

• Site Artist
  • 5,831 posts

Posted 02 September 2011 - 02:18 AM

Welcome, Ashlee! It's nice to meet new gamers, and the PantsLadies are always in need of more recruits to help keep Danny in check. Posted Image

BTW, my old web-stalker habits prompted me to check out your location (you can tell this is a classy type of website, coz all the worst nutjobs and weirdos have their own Patron area to skulk in ;)), and Wikipedia told me that the city of Bellingham "is situated on Bellingham Bay, which is protected by Lummi Island... It lies west of Mount Baker and Lake Whatcom (from which it gets its drinking water) and north of the Chuckanut Mountains and Skagit Valley."

Seriously? Those names are awesome, it's like you live in a Nintendo game! :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Gravityscan Badge