14 replies to this topic

#1 MorkilRocks

MorkilRocks

Ghoul

• Members
  • 873 posts

Posted 22 August 2011 - 09:26 AM

Three things I learned this weekend...

A - Lindsay and Hal are awesome! Not only did they give me My Little Pony stickers, I got monkey office supplies and two AWESOME BOOKS! One piece of the monkey desk set is a pencil sharpener. Do you know what that means? That's right. I HAVE MY VERY OWN PENCIL MONKEY... LITERALLY!

B -Hal has been VERY bust at work so the Carrion Crown sessions have been a bit late. Apparently, things are just now settling down at work and he promised to get back on schedule. We just recorded TWO HUGE sessions, so those of you jonsing for more Mor'kil... andTeeka and Darrus will be VERY happy!

C- Lockhart is freaking awesome! We had a couple of technical/ rules ninja questions for him and he was able to clarify some confusion. He even made a special appearance during the audio via Facetime...

Oh and during session 15, you all will get a PSA about anal sex! And you can post the penis jokes in this thread too or just PM me. What penis jokes you may be asking. Well, you'll just have to listen to the sessions to find out! XOXOXO

G :D

#2 Pencil-Monkey

Pencil-Monkey

Kyton

• Site Artist
  • 5,831 posts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 09:12 AM

A - Lindsay and Hal are awesome! [...] That's right. I HAVE MY VERY OWN PENCIL MONKEY... LITERALLY!

Neato! Did you get any pens? I can recommend Staedtler - personally, I have a 0.3 mm fineliner pen from this fine company that I take out for a spin when I feel an urge to pamper myself; it's way luxurious. You should try one someday, I'd bet money it's better than sex.

B -Hal has been VERY bust at work so the Carrion Crown sessions have been a bit late. Apparently, things are just now settling down at work and he promised to get back on schedule. We just recorded TWO HUGE sessions, so those of you jonsing for more Mor'kil... and Teeka and Darrus will be VERY happy!

:D *Wide grin of anticipation*

C- Lockhart is freaking awesome! We had a couple of technical/ rules ninja questions for him and he was able to clarify some confusion. He even made a special appearance during the audio via Facetime...

Sounds like Carrion Crown is turning into Who Wants to be a Millionaire: "I wanna phone a friend! Hello, Lockyducks? What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen half-orc casting a Fly spell? K Thx Bai!"

#3 Lockhart

Lockhart

Yorkton Gamer & RPGMP3 Professional

• Administrators
  • 1,238 posts
  • Amazon Wishlist
  • LocationRegina, SK, Canada

Posted 23 August 2011 - 10:36 AM

Sounds like Carrion Crown is turning into Who Wants to be a Millionaire: "I wanna phone a friend! Hello, Lockyducks? What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen half-orc casting a Fly spell? K Thx Bai!"

Actually, that was pretty close to what they did ask me about.

I'm actually not 100% happy with my answer, but my research so far hasn't given me a better answer, though I have found the answer for D&D 3.5.

#4 MorkilRocks

MorkilRocks

Ghoul

• Members
  • 873 posts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 10:57 AM

Oh Pencil-Monkey, it's like you were there with us... peeking through the windows...

And yes, Sir Lock of Hart, it was a weird situation. Without giving TOO much information away, the terrain and the thing falling was weird to process. Hal was feverishly looking for the answer. I think it's cool that two GM's can communicate like that. The answer was reached by consensus. I mean, let's face it; if Hal and Lockhart can't reach a conclusion, I doubt anyone will. Also, it probably pleased Hal that he could speak to someone in gaming-ese without them looking at him like he's crazy!

Also, you got the 3 dollar tour of Hal and Lindsay's place! Isn't his GM screen COOL! I want to make a Mor'kil version, with Morky going through various positions of the Half-orc Kama Sutra!

#5 Lindsay

Lindsay

Site Hottie

• Members
  • 2,670 posts
  • Amazon Wishlist
  • LocationTexas

Posted 23 August 2011 - 02:07 PM

A - Lindsay and Hal are awesome! Not only did they give me My Little Pony stickers, I got monkey office supplies and two AWESOME BOOKS! One piece of the monkey desk set is a pencil sharpener. Do you know what that means? That's right. I HAVE MY VERY OWN PENCIL MONKEY... LITERALLY!

B -Hal has been VERY bust at work so the Carrion Crown sessions have been a bit late. Apparently, things are just now settling down at work and he promised to get back on schedule. We just recorded TWO HUGE sessions, so those of you jonsing for more Mor'kil... andTeeka and Darrus will be VERY happy!

Oh and during session 15, you all will get a PSA about anal sex! And you can post the penis jokes in this thread too or just PM me. What penis jokes you may be asking. Well, you'll just have to listen to the sessions to find out! XOXOXO

Glad you liked your gifts!!

:glam:

#6 MorkilRocks

MorkilRocks

Ghoul

• Members
  • 873 posts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 02:25 PM

Neato! Did you get any pens? I can recommend Staedtler - personally, I have a 0.3 mm fineliner pen from this fine company that I take out for a spin when I feel an urge to pamper myself; it's way luxurious. You should try one someday, I'd bet money it's better than sex.

I'd bet you it isn't. And believe me, I've had my fair share of rock hard pencils betwixt my fingers...

:D *Wide grin of anticipation*

Making you smile makes me smile because making you bark like a dog would just be weird...

Lock and Load is right, that's basically the question. I consider Lockhart the 4th member of Team Doomed; although, I think I made him car sick moving my Ipad around Hal and Lindsay's house.

#7 MorkilRocks

MorkilRocks

Ghoul

• Members
  • 873 posts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 02:26 PM

Glad you liked your gifts!!

Are you kidding? I'm trying to figure out how to turn the stickers into jewelry so I can wear them all day!

#8 forgedchaos

forgedchaos

Goblin

• Members
  • 137 posts
  • LocationCanton OH

Posted 23 August 2011 - 08:30 PM

Wouldn't mind seeing pics of the GM screen of awsomeness. been hearing about it for some and want to see what the deal is.

Jason

#9 MorkilRocks

MorkilRocks

Ghoul

• Members
  • 873 posts

Posted 24 August 2011 - 06:46 AM

Wouldn't mind seeing pics of the GM screen of awsomeness. been hearing about it for some and want to see what the deal is. Jason

Rumor has it that Lindsay took pictures of it. Oh wait, that wasn't a rumor, I was there. :wink:

#10 Lindsay

Lindsay

Site Hottie

• Members
  • 2,670 posts
  • Amazon Wishlist
  • LocationTexas

Posted 24 August 2011 - 08:28 AM

I did!

Hal has them... Ill try and find them again today and post them..

:)

#11 forgedchaos

forgedchaos

Goblin

• Members
  • 137 posts
  • LocationCanton OH

Posted 24 August 2011 - 08:30 AM

No Offense to Linsdsay but just because the pictures were took its hard for us to see them when they're only on here camera.

Jason

Edit - sorry looks like I was pre-emtided by linsday while I wrote mine

#12 Pencil-Monkey

Pencil-Monkey

Kyton

• Site Artist
  • 5,831 posts

Posted 24 August 2011 - 09:27 AM

Lock and Load is right, that's basically the question. I consider Lockhart the 4th member of Team Doomed; although, I think I made him car sick moving my Ipad around Hal and Lindsay's house.

I can just picture you zooming around the Halpin residence in a tiny buggy, looking like a mix between this:

Posted Image

and this:

Posted Image

#13 MorkilRocks

MorkilRocks

Ghoul

• Members
  • 873 posts

Posted 24 August 2011 - 10:59 AM

I can just picture you zooming around the Halpin residence in a tiny buggy...

Actually I was on roller skates... wait, how do you even know what a Shriner is?

G :wink:

#14 jessica08

jessica08

Toad

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 November 2011 - 01:07 AM

Nice to know those three things.

#15 MorkilRocks

MorkilRocks

Ghoul

• Members