• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 MorkilRocks

MorkilRocks

Ghoul

• Members
  • 873 posts

Posted 28 April 2011 - 09:03 AM

Imagined to the theme of that pivotal sitcom Maude. Seriously, why did I do this? As if my inner nerd wasn't already flying a freak flag. LOL

Darrus the shiny guy, with lots of ar-mor;
He really knows how to polish that crap!

Teeka’s a rogue, but she thinks she’s a short Bard;
Don’t you dare look when she disables a trap!

Mor’kil’s hung and horny he’s a Sor-ce-rer half-orc
Doesn’t really know his spells

Awww yeah

They’re lucky to’ve survived this long
Soon they’re ALL going straight to Hell

AND THAT’S TEAM DOOMED, and that’s team doomed

And that’s teeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaammmm….

They’re demoralizing
Patronizing
Anything but organizing

GO TEAM DOOMED!

#2 Hafwit

Hafwit

Stirge

• Members
  • 493 posts
  • LocationDenmark

Posted 29 April 2011 - 03:10 PM

I like the lyrics.

However I'm a culturally unsavvy numbskull and don't know the series or the tune. So I had to look it up:

Very catchy! 8)

#3 Thing

Thing

a Bad Man

• Administrators
  • 12,601 posts
  • LocationNear Seattle, WA, USA

Posted 30 April 2011 - 04:33 PM

I refuse to be ear wormed by this!

#4 MorkilRocks

MorkilRocks

Ghoul

• Members
  • 873 posts

Posted 01 May 2011 - 01:13 PM

Oh Thing, give in to the pain. Soon my song will lure you to my shores and the wreckage of your tattered ship will amuse me for hours. :wink: :D

#5 Thing

Thing

a Bad Man

• Administrators
  • 12,601 posts

Posted 01 May 2011 - 03:17 PM

Oh Thing, give in to the pain. Soon my song will lure you to my shores and the wreckage of your tattered ship will amuse me for hours. :wink: :D

Oh Morkil, I find your confidence so charming, but my keel has survived harder rocks then exist upon your shore. You will have to be content without my wreckage to gaze upon

#6 MorkilRocks

MorkilRocks

Ghoul

• Members
  • 873 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 07:08 AM

Oh Morkil, I find your confidence so charming, but my keel has survived harder rocks then exist upon your shore. You will have to be content without my wreckage to gaze upon

Thing, Thing, Thing... when will you learn? Sailing past my shores upon deaf ears will never work. Mark my words, your crew will delight in my Maude filk. And, by the crowing of the cock, I will pick my teeth with the splinters of yon keel.
:D

#7 Thing

Thing

a Bad Man

• Administrators
  • 12,601 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 08:56 AM

"I have never wished a man dead, but I have read some obituaries with great pleasure" ~ Mark Twain

Thing, Thing, Thing... when will you learn? Sailing past my shores upon deaf ears will never work. Mark my words, your crew will delight in my Maude filk. And, by the crowing of the cock, I will pick my teeth with the splinters of yon keel.

Oh Morkie, I have learned savage lessons that life has yet to teach a lad of your tender years and innocence. 'Tis not deaf ears I sail with, but I heed a siren song far richer then your tune and it shall leed me safely past your shores. I am not sure what the cocks crow will find betwixted your teeth, but my sturdy keel shall sail on, charting waters and depths undreampt of by your sweet self.

#8 MorkilRocks

MorkilRocks

Ghoul

• Members
  • 873 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 09:59 AM

"I have never wished a man dead, but I have read some obituaries with great pleasure" ~ Mark Twain

Oh Morkie, I have learned savage lessons that life has yet to teach a lad of your tender years and innocence. 'Tis not deaf ears I sail with, but I heed a siren song far richer then your tune and it shall leed me safely past your shores. I am not sure what the cocks crow will find betwixted your teeth, but my sturdy keel shall sail on, charting waters and depths undreampt of by your sweet self.

Oh Thingy.
Low, and behold, fool-hearty sailor. Behind this demure veneer is the aged face of that which is wiser than your mere mortality.
Your petulant resistance is futile. The bounty of beleaguered, foreign seas shan’t offer you a sweeter delight than the rousing cadence of my Maude filk. Wave, after wave, upon the violent, churning waters of thy desolate and salt drenched tides shall find thee desperate for the empty promise of my siren’s song. Tired and lonely explorer, your soul will yield to me, your bones will be cast upon the rocks and my minions will feast upon the flesh of a once grand and glorious Thing. Submit now and your end will be quick. Resist; and, you will beg for the sweet relief of an agonizing death that even angels fear to pray for. Choose well, brave soldier…

"The reports of my death are greatly exaggerated." - Samuel Clemens :wink:

#9 Pencil-Monkey

Pencil-Monkey

Kyton

• Site Artist
  • 5,831 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 03:13 AM

Oh Thingy.
Low, and behold, fool-hearty sailor. Behind this demure veneer is the aged face of that which is wiser than your mere mortality.
Your petulant resistance is futile. The bounty of beleaguered, foreign seas shan’t offer you a sweeter delight than the rousing cadence of my Maude filk. Wave, after wave, upon the violent, churning waters of thy desolate and salt drenched tides shall find thee desperate for the empty promise of my siren’s song. Tired and lonely explorer, your soul will yield to me, your bones will be cast upon the rocks and my minions will feast upon the flesh of a once grand and glorious Thing. Submit now and your end will be quick. Resist; and, you will beg for the sweet relief of an agonizing death that even angels fear to pray for. Chose well, brave soldier…

"The reports of my death are greatly exaggerated." - Samuel Clemens :wink:

*Scribbles notes* Don't let me disturb you, gentl... I mean, guys. I'm just updating my archive of comic strip ideas. ;)

#10 MorkilRocks

MorkilRocks

Ghoul

• Members
  • 873 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 10:33 AM

*Scribbles notes* Don't let me disturb you, gentl... I mean, guys. I'm just updating my archive of comic strip ideas.

You're a bad boy Mr. Monkey. AND THAT'S WHY I LIKE YOU :D
g :wink:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Gravityscan Badge