#1 Hal

Hal

Site Owner

• Administrators
  • 8,095 posts
  • Amazon Wishlist
  • LocationHouston, TX

Posted 06 April 2011 - 07:14 PM

OK! So session 9 is lost forever and it seems Pantsless are not coming up with a lost episode audio for us so we are skipping it...

Castle Whiterock Session 10

Filesize: 102MB

It's not a tomb, it's just where they store dead bodies.

The heroes are (briefly) reunited with their old friend and joined by a new one. The fortified group encounters a dark room but are too scared to explore it, ransack a few bedrooms, which seems to be more their style, and encounter a fiendish word puzzle.

Castle Whiterock Session 11

Filesize: 129MB

With Danny away the group play...Castle Whiterock, it would seem.

Castle Whiterock Session 12

Filesize: 118MB

Burninating all the peoples...

The party meets something new and spends a lot of time talking to it. Then they finally get their revenge on the blue-skinned orc woman.

Castle Whiterock Session 13

Filesize: 105MB

Moistened tarts distributing magical rings is no basis for a new quest chain!

The party completes its exploration of this, the third dungeon level, and finds an aquatic hottie with a little tiny problem they can solve for her...

Castle Whiterock session 14

Filesize: 96MB

WARNING: No Lifeguard on Duty!

The party goes for a little swim without Tharstaleen, and finds a very big crustacean. Since he's already wet, Allyne decides to peek at the bottom of a well and encounters more than he bargained for.

Community Podcast Updated!

Hal :hal:

#2 Pencil-Monkey

Pencil-Monkey

Kyton

• Site Artist
  • 5,831 posts

Posted 08 April 2011 - 03:17 AM

Moistened tarts distributing magical rings is no basis for a new quest chain!

Surely, you mean: "moistened bint"? ;) Thank you Hal, Danny, and other silly people.

#3 MelkiorWhiteblade

MelkiorWhiteblade

Lantern Archon

• Members
  • 1,186 posts
  • LocationRoseville, CA

Posted 03 May 2011 - 03:43 PM

I'm just starting to listen to these (only about a month behind on releases right now) , and was wondering if there was a brief write-up or synopsis of what happened in session 9.

Thank you Mr. Matt, Hal and the Pantsless Gamers!

#4 Balgin

Balgin

The Dwarf

• Patrons
  • 2,109 posts
  • LocationRingwood, Hampshire, England

Posted 03 May 2011 - 04:05 PM

I'm just starting to listen to these (only about a month behind on releases right now) , and was wondering if there was a brief write-up or synopsis of what happened in session 9.

Okay, let me see....

Having been soundly thrashed by the orcs our party of bold adventurers retreated to the surface to rest. There they were joined by Sir Gerevan Feldrin of the Shattered Company - a knight from the war torn lands to the south.

With Desmond remaining on the surface ('cause Danny was absent) Gerevan accompanied the party into the depth of the dungeon where they descended to the next level, once again finding a trap in the first room, having some bugbears (or gnolls) hurl spears at us and charging them down. There was a little bit more than that but it was about 4 or 5 months ago so my memory's not perfect.

#5 Ieqo

Ieqo

Lantern Archon

• Members
  • 1,090 posts
  • LocationIts pronounced CHATT-uh-NOO-gah.

Posted 03 May 2011 - 08:21 PM

Sir Raph of the Ringed Wood has it correct (they were bugbears, btw). Allyne tripped a trap that lead to a large dent in his face. That was fun.

#6 Lockhart

Lockhart

Yorkton Gamer & RPGMP3 Professional

• Administrators
  • 1,238 posts
  • Amazon Wishlist
  • LocationRegina, SK, Canada

Posted 23 November 2011 - 04:13 PM

Alright, settling down to finish this up, halfway through episode 10. My main comment thus far is 'Such a cute aussie accent!' :P

#7 muradib

muradib

Stirge

• Members
  • 297 posts
  • LocationIowa

Posted 03 December 2011 - 12:16 AM

Aaahhh how I so miss playing this.

#8 Albax11

Albax11

Goblin

• Members
  • 132 posts

Posted 30 January 2012 - 05:29 PM

I agree, Jereme. Playing a rogue with a few screws loose was a refreshing break from playing Broody McBroodpants-type characters. With a side order of brood.

#9 Daniel

Daniel

Gelatinous Cube

• Members
  • 2,825 posts
  • LocationYork

Posted 30 January 2012 - 07:08 PM

I agree, Jereme. Playing a rogue with a few screws loose was a refreshing break from playing Broody McBroodpants-type characters. With a side order of brood.

and a dollop of brood-sauce. :D

#10 MelkiorWhiteblade

MelkiorWhiteblade

Lantern Archon

• Members
  • 1,186 posts
  • LocationRoseville, CA

Posted 31 January 2012 - 09:58 AM

BTW, is this all there is or is there more in Patron only land?

And if this is all there is, were there thoughts by Mr. Matt to continue, perhaps sans-Hal?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Gravityscan Badge