• Administrators
  • 8,095 posts
  • Amazon Wishlist
  • LocationHouston, TX

Posted 27 February 2011 - 05:06 PM

Pathfinder.... Yay!

RPGLED Pathfinder Session 07

Filesize: 105MB

Zarunal is on the mend, and the the party decide to finish up the survey. In the process, they meet some of the locals and get involved in a fight with an Ogre. It goes about as well as can be expected.

Follow along at http://www.obsidianp.../paths-of-gaeda

Community Podcast Updated!

Hal :hal:

#2 Lesconrads

Lesconrads

Toad

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 30 October 2011 - 08:13 AM

What happened to the good spirited, good audio quality roleplaying that I loved on the site :(... every podcast I listen to has either the GM being rude all the time (the whole tropis crew), the players are constantly moaning (this is a fine example) or the audio is utter shite.
I enjoy the content of the sessions, but the behavior is just... hrmpf. Only the Whatrson Hall people seem to have kept the spirit.

I felt that I needed to post my feelings about that here, because it's what finally ticked me off to the max :(

#3 undecided44

undecided44

Kobold

• Members
  • 73 posts
  • LocationFairfax, VA

Posted 30 October 2011 - 08:16 PM

What happened to the good spirited, good audio quality roleplaying that I loved on the site :(...

I started typing out a long reply to your post, then decided that it should be a PM, then gave up and came back to a post. I don't want to sound uppity since I have no standing on these forums, and nobody asked me to share my opinion, so I'll shelve my opinion, and quite my prevaricating: to each their own.

And now, some smilies: :x :? :roll: :arrow:

Thanks Hal, and all the contributors. You all have an audience.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Gravityscan Badge