4 replies to this topic

#1 Balgin

Balgin

The Dwarf

• Patrons
  • 2,109 posts
  • LocationRingwood, Hampshire, England

Posted 01 February 2011 - 10:05 AM

Can anyone provide me with a list of languages for the Pathfinder session? I know there's a language called Ancient Azlanti and the people of Cheliax speak Chelish but if someone could just provide em with a complete list of languages (and let me know where they originate from/where they are predominently spoken) then that'd be really handy as I have a Pathfinder character with extra language slots to fill and no idea where to look for a language list. If anyone could tell me which publication to look in that'd be really helpful too as it's not in any of the core rulebooks or supplements that I've seen yet.

Thanks in advance,
Balgin.

#2 Nicholas

Nicholas

Stirge

• Members
  • 347 posts
  • LocationRedmond, WA

Posted 01 February 2011 - 10:40 AM

The most complete list of languages in the game is in the Core Rulebook, listed under the Linguistics skill. Here it is in the SRD: http://www.d20pfsrd....lls/linguistics

But those are just the setting neutral languages. For the Golarion world specific languages like Chelish and Azlanti, I assume those would somewhere in the campaign setting book, but I have never actually sat down and read it.

#3 Trizophenie

Trizophenie

Raven

• Members
  • 48 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in Germany

Posted 01 February 2011 - 01:41 PM

Google found me this, but with no pathfinder knowledge, I don't know if it helps.

#4 Mordion

Mordion

Dice Enough and Time

• Patrons
  • 246 posts
  • LocationGrapevine, TX

Posted 02 February 2011 - 05:32 AM

Trizophenie's link looks good, it has all the languages I can find in my Gazetteer and Campaign Setting.

I personally somewhat prefer the layout of http://pathfinderwik...ges_of_Golarion to the other but the information is substantially the same, and both are nicely footnoted if you do need the book reference.

#5 Isis

Isis

Star-Gazing

• Patrons
  • 2,148 posts
  • LocationThe misty hills of Yorkshire

Posted 31 October 2011 - 05:09 AM

Exterminate! :spam:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Gravityscan Badge